Chapter 17

Hi! I smiled hard at Nick hugging her.

Hey boo! She said hugging me back. Her vibe was a lil off I could tell. "Hey Gina!" She smiled hugging her to.

Nick my hair missed you!

I can tell, tell that nigga stop pulling on yo hair when y'all fuckin! She said with wide eyes shaking her head. I just laughed and sat in her chair. My phone started ringing and it was my man. A picture of us we took together in Miami was his contact photo and Flaws n All by Sonta was his ringtone.

Hey baby. I answered smiling.

"What you doing?" He asked annoyed.

Bouta get my hair done, what's wrong?

"Nun these niggas just aggravating me and shit playin bout my money I ain't gone keep you long though I know you getting yo du did and shit I just wanted to hear yo voice and see what you was doing!"

Awww that's cute you missed me! I giggled a bit.

"I do actually what you making for dinner?"

I miss you to but I don't know what you wanna eat?

"Is that a real question! He laughed. "But nah can you make some ribs, bake Mac and Cheese, greens, and corn bread!"

Damn nigga you want a whole Sunday meal!

"Baby I'm fuckin hungry I'm starving and I'm sleepy, I ain't eat since you made breakfast this morning!"

Why you ain't go get nothing to eat?

"Cause I been busy as hell! He wined"

Okay cry baby when I'm done getting my hair done I'll go grocery shopping and get the stuff and go home and cook for you.

"You don't need to!" I could tell he was smiling through the phone.

What? I asked laughing.

"I already got the stuff and left it at yo house it's on the island!"

Wow so you just knew I was cooking huh?

"Yeah you ain't feed me yesterday or the day before!"

Who fault is that?

"Yours!"

How? You the one who was running the streets all damn night!

"Okayyyy I'm sorry I said sorry 1 million times!"

Say a million more and I might forgive you! I laughed.

"Yeah no! Can you just cook for me please bae?!"

"Yes Murda I'll cook for you I'll see you when I get home!"

"Ight bae see you when you get home! Bye!" He hung up and I clicked over to the other line. My dad was calling in.

What's up dad? I asked.

BaeBae can I please get the money?

Dad I told you I ain't got that for you right now.

BaeBae please I'm begging you!

Dad!

If I die it's on yo hands Destiny!

No John if you die that's on yo own hands. Don't piss me dad! I hung up the phone and put it back in my purse. He called me almost everyday asking for that $4,500. I mean I had but I kinda don't trust my dad I need to see the nigga he owes the money to and I'll pay it myself but he won't tell me. Said he don't want me around people like that cause that man is the Devil walking on earth.