Chapter 78

Gina's wedding was right around the corner and I was getting bigger and bigger. I worried almost everyday that I wasn't gonna be able to fit my dress. I was so excited for her. As the weeks gone by all I been doing is working, coming home and nesting. I was having everything in my baby nursery custom made. I just wanted everything to be perfect for his arrival. Murder stop trying to reach out to me and bothering me which I loved so much. I literally just focused on me and my baby.

Other things aside though everyone around me wanted to give me a baby shower. I bought almost everything I wanted and more for my baby he really didn't need anything else. Gina and Ka keep telling me it's about celebrating his life and becoming a new mommy. I just feel like I wasn't in the right place to be around everyone.

Hi bookie! Nakala smiled coming in the house with bags from Gucci.

Hi sister! I smiled.

I hope you don't mind and I know you said baby boy don't need anything else but I couldn't help myself Des! I just bought him a few things! She pled with puppy dog eyes.

What is this Ka! I laughed walking over to her. "This looks like more than a few things!"

This is the closes thing ima get to a son. So let my nephew me great! Ima just take it up to his room! Don't worry bout what's in here! She said trying to hide the bags behind her back.

You are so annoyingggg! I yelled laughing.

Whatever bitchhhhhhhhhh! She yelled back laughing. I went over to go close the door and seen A lady outside. It was the same lady back from Jamaica bothering me talkin bout some she my mama. I closed and locked the door so fast. Why is she stalking me? It's been like 2 months. If she don't give it a fuckin rest!

Okay so boom how bout a Benzy! Ka said coming back downstairs.

What? I asked snapping out my daze.

A Benz! For Gina as her wedding gift from us!

Umm no! A Benz is cute she already got one plus Chaz was talkin bout getting her a Maybach as his wedding gift to her.

Than what the fuck we gone get her?

I don't know....I want it to be something that symbolizes our friendship our sisterhood. But also her becoming a new mom and wife!

Than what the fuck is that gone be?

I was thinking a small building. A little office building she's going back to school next year to get her DNP.....

So you wanna open her an office?

Yes well like a small clinic i want her to be my baby nurse. She just finished her classes to become a licensed doula. And little do she knows she's going to be delivering my baby! I laughed.

Excuse me!

Yeah don't tell her! Ima just go in labor and call her like can you come over! I said laughing.

Lord Jesus that girl play to much I can see is three now tryna bring this little boy into the world and all y'all doing is playing. Y'all don't take shit in this world serious.!

Yes we do! But look I found this building it's next to the girls club just a few blocks from it. It's 25,000 and I figured we split the payment. So it's 12,500 a piece.

Okay I'm down. When you wanna get it?

Let's go next week I wanna have everything set and stone for the wedding.

Okay cool I'm so excited!

Me too she's going to be so happy I'm so happy for her.

Me too! Both y'all! Speaking of do you know what you gonna name the baby yet?

No, it's something I honestly would of loved to do and pick out with Jaxn but i guess that won't happen.

That's what I'm here for what about Nikolas?

You want me to name him after you so bad! I said bussing out laughing.

I'm just sayingggg.!

No I'm not naming him that Ka! I was thinking something like Sincere or Jordan, or even Carter, Maybe Cameron.

I like Cameron and Carter.listen when naming a baby you gotta yell the name like you mad see what rolls off the tongue. "Ayeee Cameron get you muthafuckin ass down from there for I beat yo ass!" She yelled so motherly making me laugh.

You plays entirely to fuckin much! I do like Cameron though maybe Cameron Jordan or Cameron Sincere.

Awwww Cameron Sincere is so cute I like that!

Let me call Gina and see what she says! I said grabbing my phone.

Mmmm Hello! She answered sounding like she was getting fucked.

Bitchhhhh call us back byeeeee! I said before hanging up. "Everybody getting some but me!" I laughed mad.

Me to!

Ka you just got fucked this morning!

Whattttt? I didn't get fucked I was bumping coochies that man gave me some pussy.

I'm getting sick of yo ass! I laughed.

Dead ass he couldn't even eat pussy it was all bad you better call yo baby daddy!

Bitch I rather go mop the ocean and walk to meet SpongeBob. Call yo baby daddy first!

These niggas keep giving me pussy and I am! Fuckkkkk! You cheat on a Nigga one time and they swear you the worst person in the world. But when they cheat on you it's okay! I hate niggas!

You and me both!