Chapter 41

Your home late! I giggled as Murda kissed my neck coming from behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

Yeah I had to take care some stuff for you!

For me?

I told you I was gone handle that! I turned around and looked up at him. He had hurt in his eyes.

Do I wanna know?

It's nothing for you to worry your perfect pretty little head about! He smiled kissing my forehead.

Thank you! I said sincerely. He nodded his head and licked his lips. He's kilt his own cousin over me, and now his BestFriend. I felt like I was responsible some how for all this.

Don't worry about it! Ima go take a shower let me know when the food ready.

Okay baby! I reached up and kissed him. He let go of me and went upstairs. I took a deep breath. I felt so much better even more better than before now. I hated how things had to go but niggas didn't have no mercy on me so I hope and pray he didn't have mercy on him.

I placed the honey glazed salmon on a bed of white rice and a few shrimp on the side. I grabbed both our plates and sat them on the table. I grabbed us two cold glasses of wine. And lit some candles.

Baby!!! Bae! I yelled for him to come down. He wasn't answering me. I know he had to be out the shower by now. I went upstairs and he was laid on the bed with the towel rapped around his waist laying there sleeping.

Baby? I shook him a little bit to wake him up.

Yes bae? He asked waking up a bit.

The food is ready you hungry?

Yeah, give me a minute.

Okay! I'll be downstairs.

Ight! I left the room and went back downstairs. I can't believe he fell asleep that quick. I sat at the table and got my food ready I didn't wanna eat without him but he was takin so long. I started eating and watching videos on my phone. By the time I was done I cleaned the kitchen up and put his food away I bet his ass went back to sleep.

I went upstairs and yup he was knocked out. I got in the shower and turned the tv on low. I layed in bed next to my man and he was like a magnet to me. He moved me closer to him without waking up and cuddled under me. He was such a cub. I loved that about him.

I pretty much was up all night watching tv and eating a bunch of different snacks. It was going on 4am and I wasn't even tiered. I was watching my good ole show the Vampire Diaries. I stuffed a spoon full of ice cream in my mouth than some cookies and a bite of my pie. This mix was good as fuck.

Murda started waking up a bit he rolled over and looked at me. "What the fuck is you eating?" He asked with his lips turned up barley woke.

Ice cream, apple pie, cookies and some fruit snacks.

You pregnant! He said before turning over and going back to sleep. I just looked at him than down at my bowl. The sound of that just made me sick. I definitely didn't want my snacks anymore.

________________

I woke up later than what I usually do. Murda was already gone. I got up to use the bathroom and noticed my face started breaking out. I never break out or get acne. It was a small pimple on my cheek.

I gotta lay off the sweets.! I brushed my teeth and washed my face and went downstairs. He started my coffee already and my breakfast. I loved that we balanced each other out. He helped me I helped him. I took a sip of my coffee it was always better when I know he made it. I went back upstairs and ran my shower water. I needed to find something to wear for today.

I'm not getting dressed up for work today. Ima wear some lose light blue boyfriend jeans and a graphic Aaliyah Tee with my black and blue Jordan ones.

I went and got in the shower and my stomach was rumbling I was so hungry. I gotta stop eating before I fall asleep. I wake up hungry as Fuck. You ever been so hungry you felt like you had to throw up. Yeah that's me right now!

I got dress and made another cup of coffee and grabbed my breakfast and left out. I was running so late today. I'm so happy I was the boss. But I did have a meeting this morning so I rushed into work and got situated. I been saving literally all my money so I can get the boys club going! When Tone robbed me they took all my money so I been saving cause that pushed my project completely back. It was suppose to be done this summer but hopefully I can have it up and ready by the end of the winter.

I went and said GoodMorning to everybody on my way to the meeting. I kept my head up and was completely positive about the situation.