Chapter 18

You not mad at me is you? Murder asked coming into the bathroom.

Why would I be mad at you?

Cause of earlier.

No! You did what was suppose to be done and I appreciate that.

You sure....

It's just that I hate when bitches embarrass me about my nigga! And that was embarrassing as hell at first. I'm not use to that shit no more I mean I never was but bitches would try me all the time over my ex. You the first nigga I gave my time to, some pussy, all that in over 2 years. I thought me and my ex would be together for a long time but he got kilt and I know what comes with it when you fuckin with a hood nigga I get it but like I said I ain't been with nobody and I mean nobody in 2 years so for you to had made it this far with me says a lot.

Who was yo ex?

His name was Zay...

From 7th and Zelmer?

Yeah...

Wow small world I looked up to that Nigga he was like my older brother. Damn near my BestFriend. I kilt them niggas who kilt him.

Thank you for that...makes me happy to know he got justice in some way....

No doubt that shit hurted me when he got kilt...I know he had a girl he always talked about never said yo name but he spoke very highly of you and I could see why.

We was suppose to get married and have kids together and build together but it didn't happen....

Yeah I understand....

I see a lot of him in you and I think that's why I like you so much! You make me just as happy as he did if not a bit more.

You make me happy to Destiny and that's why I can't play about you. It's just something about you. I ain't never been in a real relationship before and never even thought I would be in one but I know I want you.

So what you saying?

I'm saying all bullshit a side, is you gone be my girlfriend?

You serious?

Yeah! You like me I like you we been fuckin raw damn near a month and a half I only been fuckin you. Since you gave me some pussy I cut every bitch off I use to fuck and for us to only had fucked like twice yo pussy got some power and I ain't tryna fuck that up. I knew you was special when you pissed me off the way you did back in Miami.

Yeah that's when I knew I really liked you to..

So you gone be my girlfriend I mean I ain't really asking you I'm tellin you!

Yes Jaxn I'll be your girlfriend! I smiled. He lifted my chin up and kissed me. I loved kissing him his lips was so soft and he always turned me on when his tongue was down my throat.