Chapter 101

Fuck! I moaned out in pain. This Nigga punched me in my face so hard I stumbled back into some pointy object it stabbed me in my side. I pulled it out it was so deep. It was like apart of a statue or something. I fell to the floor trying to stop the bleeding.

Dumb bitch! He spat!

I knew we should of kilt you that night when we broke into yo house a long time ago! He said angrily.

You should of cause when my husband finds me you gone wish you did! I said breathing heavy.

What makes you think he's gonna find you? He asked bending down to me placing the barrel of his gun to my head.

Y'all left my son in the car! I spat in this Nigga face and he hit me across mine with his gun. He got his mad ass up and ran out the room. I grabbed that pointy thing that stabbed me put it under my leg. I took my shirt off and held it tightly against my side. I felt like I was gonna pass out.

You left her baby in the car? I heard a females voice on the other side of the door.

I didn't even see a baby! She's lying!

Where was your baby? Lola asked walking into the room. She looked completely distraught.

He was in the back seat, he's two months old! My eyes started rolling in the back of my head.

What did you do to her? She asked panicking.

I ain't do hun to that bitch she the one who stabbed herself on that hanger thing.

You fuckin idiot! Tone shouldn't of never hired yo bum ass!

Why are you doing this to me? I asked out of breath to Lola.

Don't go to sleep Des! You have to fight alright!

Let her dumb ass bleed out!

Nigga what? She dies we die and we get no fuckin money! Those diamonds from her ring are about 2 million. Murder will do anything to get her back including another 8 million! As much as I want her dead for having Tone killed it's not worth it.

I didn't have Tone killed! He got his self killed!

Yeah well you should of just said where Murder was.

I didn't...I didn't know....

Go to the family dollar up the street and get me alcohol, Gauls, and bandages. She yelled at dude. He left the room mad as hell.

____________________
MURDER P.O.V.

I pulled up on the street a few blocks away from Destinys house. I was watching to see if I seen anything out of the ordinary. The ring was on this street for about 2 hours before it was dropped off.

I seen a dude come out a house a few houses down. A black Benz was parked in the driveway. It had Tone written on the wheels. I looked at KC and Chaz.

Y'all see that? I asked starting the car up. The dude went and got into a white van. I pulled off following the van.

He made a few stop at the dollar store up the street and around the corner. He parked than I got out to. I put my gloves on walking to his van I opened it and got in closing it behind me. It was blood back here. I turned my flashlight on looking for any clues and seen a small diamond shining on the floor. I picked it up and it was from Destinys ring. This small ass little diamond itself was about 20K.

I looked around some more and I seen a small letter D in blood on the floor. My baby was leaving me signs. Dude was coming back out the store. I hid behind his seat. He got in and pulled off. He was to busy being mad and shit.

Yeroooo.! He laughed answering his ringing phone.

What's good Nigga! The other dude said which who was.

Shit working right now, what up?

Shit same tryna stay low I called cause I wanted to know if I can hit that lil pieces we picked up the other day.

Oh naw bra that's all me ima tear her up later I remember she had some bomb as pussy.ima hit you in a minute doe!  He said before hanging up. I cocked my gun back and placed it  to the back of his head.

I'll blow all yo shit back bitch! I said sternly. He put his hands up scared as fuck. "Get the fuck out open this side door slowly. Any sudden movement and you dead bitch!

He did exactly what I said. "How many people in the house?" I asked as KC and Chaz walked up the driveway.

3, two in the living room and 1 downstairs.

Where's Destiny? He didn't say nun I hit him in the back of his head with my gun. "Where the fuck is she!"

Follow me.

Y'all go to the front door take care of that! I followed behind him with his hands up. He open the side door and we went down to the basement. Destiny was laying on the floor and Lola was kneeled down to her. Destiny didn't look good.

____________________
DESTINY P.O.V.

Destiny stay woke!

If you didn't care about me you'd let me die and not show compassion.

Des as much as I hate you now we was friends!

You said we wasn't!

I closed my eyes because I was getting tired.

Des stay woke! She said smacking my face a lil bit applying more pressure. The dude she told to go to the store for came back in the room. He dropped the bag on the floor.
"Bout time Nigga what the fuck. "

I looked up straight ahead and seen my husband peeking at the doorway. He put his finger over his mouth telling me to stay quiet. I took that sharp piece from under my leg gripping it in my hand tight.

A bunch of gun shots let off making her stop opening the stuff. "What was that?" She asked in panic mode. As Lola turned her head back to me I stuck it in her neck so fast. She stumbled back from me holding her neck gasping. Murder came into the room and as dude spun around to pull his gun out Murder shot him in his head three times. Lola held her neck still gasping reaching for his gun. Murder stepped on her arm and she knew she fucked up. He blew her shit back splattering her brains everywhere.

How did you find me? I asked with a half smile.

I'll always find you no matter what happens in life!

Where's Cam? I asked trying to breathe. As my husband picked me up.

He is just fine, waiting on his mommy!

Tell him I love him!

No your going to tell him you love him.! Stay woke Des!

I can't, baby I love you!

Destiny if you love me you'll stay woke! I need you to fight okay baby! FIGHT DESTINY! I love you! He grabbed my face looking me in my eyes. "I love you Destiny!"

The bright sunlight shinned as Murder walked out the door holding Destiny unconscious body in his arms. He had blood all over him. Chaz and KC lit the house on fire and Murder sat in the backseat holding his wife for dear life.

Lay her on the gurney. She's lost a lot of blood! Prepare an OR for emergency surgery! A nurse yelled as he walked into the emergency room. Doctors and nurses rushed over to him to assist him with helping his wife.

Her vitals her down No pulse, she's lost to much blood! A nurse jumped on top of Destiny starting compressions. Murder started to lose his mind he blanked out in the middle of the hospital. He left so quick he grabbed the AK from his back seat and went into Lola's house. He killed her mom, her grandma, her sister and her cousin. The house rained with bullets in it. Anybody that was close to Lola he went and killed them.

He literally beat the living Shìt out of her uncle until he died. He was losing it.....