Chapter 1

JAXN/MURDER IN THE M.M.

I layed in bed with my dick on hard as I tried to come to the senses of just being woken up by my ringing phone. I looked over at the alarm and it was 9:45am. I took a deep breath and sat up.

Yo? I answered annoyed without even looking at the caller ID.

Nigga you sleep? My bro Tone joked on the other side.

Yeah muthafucka! It's 9:45 what the fuck you think?

Damn bro I ain't know....shit I just thought you would of wanted to come hit the gym this morning.

Nigga fuck that gym! I said annoyed than hanging up the phone. I turned my shit off and layed back down. I hated being woke up out my sleep especially if I just went to sleep.

But as I layed here with my eyes closed I couldn't even go back to sleep. It's hard as hell for me to go to sleep so when I am sleep I try to get as much as possible.

I got up and went to go take a piss and get in the shower. Before I got in I scrubbed my face and brushed my teeth.

I got out and dried off. I sprayed myself in cologne and put some lotion on. I put on a grey Nike tech sweat suit and some Nike ones. I needed to go get my hair braided so I cut my phone back on grabbed my gun and wallet and the keys to my Benz.

Yoo what up Nick! I said into the phone as my hairstylist answered.

Hey boo what's up?

Shit you got time right now?

Yeah I can get you in before my first client!

Ight thanks mama, I'm on my way!

Okay! She hung up and I sat my phone in the cup holder. I was fuckin on Nick from time to time. She been braiding my hair since I was like 16. She get me right every time. I lived about 20 minutes from the city so I sped on the E-way and pulled up to her shop.

Yo Tara! I yelled out to one of the stylists that worked in Nick shop. I was fuckin on Tara to, her and Nick been fighting since they found out. Neither one of them bitches was my bitch so I didn't really give a fuck! But they knew I'd stop fuckin with both they asses so they kept it cute.

What's up? She smiled coming over to me.

Take this and go get me 2 plates from Ms. Maddie's!

What you want?

Pancakes, eggs, sausage and bacon, home fries make sure you grab some ketchup and some orange juice. The bottle kind. You know what I like.

Okay daddy I got you!

Get yo self some to you hungry!

You know I am, but I'm tryna eat something else! She said biting her lip and twirling her fingers in her hair.

I might have a lil something for you tonight! I laughed grabbing my dick. I gave her two crisp $100 dollar bills.

I'll be back! She said putting it on her purse and walking off. I licked my lips at the sight behind her. She had a fat ass! Tara was cute as hell. Slim thick with a fat ass. I walked into the salon and Nick was standing at her station with a pissed off look on her face. I tried not to smirk before I sat in her chair.

What's wrong? I asked as she tightened the cape around my neck.

Nun! She said dull.

I pulled her in front of me and sat her in my lap. "Nicki what's wrong?"

What you out there giving that bitch money and shit for? She asked angrily folding her arms.

I just told her to go down to Maddie's and grab me two plates one for me and one for you! I got you in here extra early I know you ain't eat! Calm all that jealous shit down!

No cause everybody up in here know you mines and we be fuckin from time to time everybody know that so I don't know why the fuck she done crept up on you tryna fuck with you! And your embarrassing as fuck like why would you fuck with her back!

It ain't even like that Nick!

Than what's it like Murder?

Man it ain't like that! I said more sternly. She got off me mad she started taking my braids out and combing my hair. I pulled my blunt out and lit it just before she finished.
She washed my hair and blow dried it before greasing it and starting to braid it. All I wanted was some fire ass braids to the back. She know how to get my shit right.

Ight so boom! It was extra packed in there but I made sure they made all your shit fresh! Tara said smiling from ear to ear coming over to me.

Ight thanks. Sit it right there.! She walked off to her station and sat down turning her stuff on with a smirk on her face. I already know Nick wanted to get sturdy with her ass.

Ummm Tara what you doing? She asked annoyed.

What? Im eating my food! She said rolling her eyes.

Now you know you suppose to eat in the back!

Girl you just tryna play Miss manager cause he here! She said rolling her eyes and getting up. She pushed the back door open and went into the back mad.

That girl somethin else! I laughed.

That's the type of bitches you liked! Nick said annoyed as she ran her fingers through my scalp with oil.

Cut it out!

Whatever, get up you done! She said annoyed taking the cape from my neck.

Thanks baby girl! I smiled looking at myself in the mirror. I dusted the hair that was on me off and pulled out a couple $20's. She never charged me but I made sure I blessed her every time. I pulled her mad ass into hug me and kissed her cheek.

Can I see you later? She asked with puppy dog eyes walking me to the door.

I'll hit you! I said walking down the street. I went down to the barber shop to get lined up and my beard trimmed and shit. I always kept up with myself. Made a nigga feel real good!

Yooooo Murder! KC smiled slapping me up. KC was like my BestFriend, he was my right hand man.

What up kid! I said slapping him up.

Shit slow motion fam! He said slapping me back up.

Ima meet you back at the trap! I got into my car and pulled off. It was time to get this money.