Chapter 7

DESTINY P.O.V.

I turned my alarm off and got up. Our flight was leaving at 9am and the girls would be here to get me any minute. We was having sex all damn night! I had got about an hour of sleep. I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face and got in the shower. I'm so happy my bags was already packed and my outfit was already out!

After a while I got out the shower and dried off. I put some lotion on and sprayed myself in my favorite body spray. Murda was getting up and getting his stuff on. His phone was ringing constantly.

I put on my powder pink A'different Vibe sweat suit, my all white Adidas Ozelias. They was so comfortable and looked like Yeezys. I did a light simple beat of make up on my face and glossed my lips. I sprayed my perfume again all over me. I put my Chanel sunglasses on my head and put my diamond earrings on than my Cuban name plate necklace and my pink diamond and silver diamond Cuban bracelet. I was looking good!

I grabbed my suit case, Chanel purse, and my Chanel luggage bag. He grabbed my bags for me and we left out the door. He carried them outside as well.

You look good! He smiled licking his lips as he walked to his car.

Thank you!

What's A'different that shit raw?

One of my favorite clothing lines.

They got a store?

Not here but, Yeah and a website it's 716adifferentvibe.com

Oh yeah ima have to get some of that.!

I got you ima get you some, what yo size is?

A 8, on a good day 8 1/2! He said laughing.

You is so nasty. I laughed hitting him a bit.

You ain't complaining!

You damn right I ain't.

Ight than!

No for real what size is you?

2x, you know a nigga tall!

And muscular!

You just couldn't leave that out huh?! He laughed

Nope! It's okay cause you is just fine as hell!

Oh I'm fine as hell?! He joked licking his lips. This boy was forever turning me on.

Fine ain't the word you is beyond! I laughed hugging his waist.

Mmm thank you! He wrapped his arms around me and peeked my lips.

You welcome! I smiled looking up at him.

Bitch we hereeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! Ayeeeeee!!!! Lola yelled screaming out the window. They pulled up blasting music.

Ooot Heyyyy Murda boo! Gina said opening her door to speak. I was so embarrassed right now.

Lettssss goooooo!!!! We F U C K fuck nigga free, let's gooooo!!! Lola yelled on beat to the song that was blasting. Myla got out the car twerking with the bottle in her hand.

Oh my god y'all embarrassing! I laughed.

Ight have a safe trip shawty! He said laughing. "What's the matter?" He asked looking down at me. I kinda had a sad face cause I'd don't wanna leave now.

Nun ima miss you!

Ima see you when you get back...6 days right?

Now 5!

Same difference.!

No it's not!

If you say so, gimmie kiss! I stood on my toes and kissed his lips. He grabbed my ass with both his hands. All I heard was kissing noises and yelling and laughing coming from the back of me. Our kiss got a little deeper and I was forgetting where I was for a second.

Stop you gone make me horny! I mumbled against his lips.

I bet I already did. He said biting my lip as we kissed he slid his hands in my sweats and started rubbing my clit. My coochie was soaking wet.

St..st....stop! I moaned. He laughed and pulled his hand out and licked his fingers.

Y'all nasty as fuck! Gina said smiling so hard.

Now have a good trip! He smirked looking me in my eyes. I was so shocked he just did that.

Yess daddy! I smiled. He got in his car and pulled me down to him and gave me one more last kiss!

Ight now hurry the fuck up! Lola yelled annoyed.

Yo tell that nigga Chaz to call me! He yelled out to Gina.

Chaz who cause I'm F R E E fuck nigga free! That means I ain't gotta worry about no fuck nigga after me! Gina rapped laughing.

Yeah ight I see how bra did you at the club don't make me tell that Nigga you out here wildin!

You know Murder, Murda, ima give him a nice lil texty text message and tell him to call you! Like right now! She said appalled getting back into the car. They both made me laugh. I grabbed my bags and put them into the trunk of the car. He pulled off and my lil ass was hot and horny. I swear that man was gone wake the psychopath up in me.

Was he fingering you? Lola asked in a disgusted tone.

What no? I asked annoyed getting in the front seat. Me and Gina both looked at each other. She twisted her lips and I raised my eye brow she knew I was lying.

It's time to turn the fuck up bitches!!!!!!! Gina yelled in excitement.

I grabbed my bottle out of my purse. "Shot o'clock, Shot o'clock, Shot o'clock!!!!!" I yelled popping my bottle. We all cheers and took shots of each other's liquors. That was 4 different liquors, light, dark, and fruity! I was feeling that shit! It was a nice mix.

Gina pulled off and we headed to the airport. Me and Gina travels a lot to we got TSA pre check and Clear. One thing about it we was not missing no flights due to nothing. We checked our bags and made it through TSA. Me and Gina walked hand and hand! And Lola and Myla walked together. We all was friends but me and Gina been together since we was in pre-k so we was way closer than we was with Myla and Lola.

We made it to our terminal and I couldn't wait to get on. Sit my ass in first class and get a nice lil
Glass of champagne. And I was so happy our flight was a straight shot. We was about to have so much fun.

Love No Oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें