Chapter 68

We rushed through the emergency room doors and down the hall to where his mom room was. Mrs. Wilson was beat up really bad and shot in the chest twice. It was said that somebody tried to rob her to get to Murda knowing that he would be on his honeymoon. Niggas be so desperate for money! She put up a good fight though her ass was not playing she kilt one dude and the other two got away. She was fighting for her life though.

What the fuck happened? Murda yelled and everybody just stood looking clueless.

I guess last night some niggas broke into her crib woke her up out her sleep at hun point asking where the money was at but you know ma wasn't goin for no hoe shit! She telling these niggas she don't know what the fuck they talking bout they ran sacking the place and Shìt ain't finding shit. Nigga get mad put his hands on her, soon as Ma got the chance she pull the strap out get to dumping on niggas hit the one jawn in his neck and chest and head. Other Nigga shot her twice in the chest as she was bouta hit his ass! KC explained.

It's on video?
Nobody answered him they just shook they heads. "IS IT ON FUCKIN VIDEO?!" He yelled sternly.

Bra I don't think you wanna see that.! Marc said shaking his head.

Did I ask you that? NO! Get the fuck out here and see what the fuck is up I need answers by this afternoon! He demanded.

No doubt ma like my ma too you know I got you bra! KC said patting Murda on the back.

He sat down in the chair across from his mom room with his hands folded and head resting on them. I sat next to him and rubbed his back a bit. The boys left out and I could tell he was so hurt and frustrated. "I'm sorry our honeymoon is ruined! I'll make it up to you baby girl!"

Baby your mom is way more important than our honeymoon plus I was getting a little home sick anyways. As feisty as mama Wilson is we need her in our lives!

I don't know what ima do if I lose that lady.

Don't think like that baby! She's not going no where. She's strong she's a fighter!

I know she is...my daddy use to beat her ass so bad she cheated death so many times.
You know this shit just bring back memories of her just being laid up in the hospital damn near dead.

I'm sorry....

I use to beg her to leave him but he'll just fuck her and her her mind all twisted again and take her on expensive shopping sprees and say sorry and she use to fall for that shit every single time.

People do crazy things for love baby.

Crazy and stupid is two different things Destiny! Now I gotta watch her all over again lay here half dead cause a Nigga put his hands on her and shot her nah...

She's going to be fine baby if she faught threw all that she can fight threw anything she know her baby boy don't play about her.
How bout you go in there and see her let her know you here!

I can't see her like that again!

You have to Jaxn! Tell her you love her!

Come with me?

Of course baby! We got up and he took a deep breath. He walked into the room first and she was all bandaged up with machines hooked up to her. He let tears roll down his face slowly. My heart broke for him. I can't believe somebody did this to her. I rubbed his back and he held her hand. He leaned in and kissed her forehead. A bond between a mother and son is unbreakable.

Dear Heavenly Father we ask you that you cover Diana today wrap your arms around her God and heal her God. We pray that you bring light into this situation God. Bless our family with health God. Give her the strength that she needs to get better God. In Jesus name we pray Amen! I said praying aloud over his mom.

Amen! He wiped his tears and nodded his head. "Ima make sure them fuckers pay ma, believe that! I love you!"