Chapter 57

He's really like real life engaged! I said with a sad face sitting next to my BestFriend. Murder's mom posted his engagement pictures with him and his wifey to be on her Instagram.

That's his fiancé? She cold! Lahna said making me look up at her. "Whatttt? She is! Come on give credit where it's due!"

I do! Like she's very pretty but you blowing saying she cold.

Nah you being a hater right now she cold! Any was though I thought his mom set y'all up on a blind date?

Well she did kinda....he came home and I was there and his mom was there and she was cooking dinner next thing you know he walks in the door talkin bout he engaged and than here she comes.

What?

Bitch yes! I was so livid like damn. And he was looking so good to.

Well since he engaged let him be! He obviously loves her. It's plenty of fish out here in the sea.

We're talkin bout Murda here you think so?! That Nigga don't love nobody! He ain't gone do shit besides fuck her over and she probably gone stay cause he got money. Murder ain't never cared about nobody but his self.

Than why you wanna deal with him?

Cause he got some great amazing dick!

Dick ain't that good for you to want to be with a Nigga with a whole fiancé now come on let's be real!

You ain't never have it you don't know!

Well I know that ain't it! That's dumb! What you gone do break up they happy home just for a fuck.?

Noooo! He's going to break up his own happy home. That man can't stay faithful to anybody I have never seen it. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he was cheating on her now.

And what if he ain't? People change for who they want to that's the thing.

Who side is you on Lahna?

I'm not on nobodies side Janae! Right is right and wrong is wrong. Your a whole super model and you want some dick that belongs to everybody so you say? I'm just confused on how that makes sense because if he's engaged why do you want him? If he not gone do her right so you say why do you want him? What makes you think he gone do you right? Make it make sense cause the math ain't nothing honey I'm confused! You can get any Nigga out here from rapper to king pin and you worried about Murder? Out of all niggas? He is like the devil walking this earth yeah he one of the biggest king pins out here but come on seriously Murder? He not gone do nun but fuck you and yo heart at the same time. Murder is a different type of Nigga and I just don't wanna see you get hurt tryna fuck with him.

I'm not! I use to fuck with him when we was younger why can't I fuck with him now? Plus it's just sex that I want. I know I can do better and get better but it don't get no better than that. We would compliment each other!

How though? He's a street Nigga and your a model! That's dumb you gone be dodging bullets down a runway?!

Nooooo I'm sure he would never have me in harms way. I just wanna fuck a few times and if something  more was to happen between us than it would but all an all it's just sex for me.

Okay Nae I'm telling you that's not a good idea but okay!

Let me have fun and live a lil!

I am do you stink!