Chapter 100

I just wanna give y'all a huge shout out! I love reading yall comments and seeing y'all different point of views with things. Y'all are who I write for. I just wanna say thank you for all y'all support and thanks for rocking with me all these years even if y'all new I just wanna say thank you! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

And don't forget to go shop at Www.716AdifferentVibe.com

______________________

MURDER P.O.V.

What hospital is my fuckin son at Gina?! I yelled at her rushing to my car.

Childrens! She cried running after me. I turned my phone on and popping my trunk. I grabbed my AK putting bullets in it. My phone started ringing and ringing back to back. I unlocked it ignoring everything.

Yo sal this Murder I need you to track it right now! Give me every single location! I yelled into my phone.

Ight boss no worries everything ight?

Hell no call me back ASAP!

No need to, it says it's located at your house?

My house? I dropped my phone running back into the house. I ran upstairs to our bedroom I looked every where.

What you looking for? Gina asked behind me.

Destinys wedding ring? I had a tracker in it just in case any weird shit was to ever happen to her knowing that I'm in the streets. I never told Destiny about it cause I didn't want her to think like I didn't trust her or anything when it's solely for safety reasons.

Damn you a smart Nigga but bro Destiny NEVER takes her ring off.

Gina go back to the car and get my phone! I kept looking every where for her ring that shit was not here. I know my baby never takes her ring off and I mean for nothing. I bussed into Leira room but was taken back at all the shit she had of me on her walls and shit. Her tv had a video of me fuckin my wife on it.

I can explain baby! She yelled out.

What the fuck! Gina yelled just as surprised as me.

Did Destiny have her wedding ring on when she left today?

I don't know...

Leira now is not the fuckin time to play with me if you wanna save your life let me fuckin know something did Destiny have her wedding ring on today? Was there anything out of the ordinary? I yelled at her grabbing her by her arms.

Noooo she had said she was going grocery shopping and she would be back. She took the baby with her. She had her ring on I've never seen her without it. Probably like an hour after she left some delivery guy in a white van dropped that envelope off on the table. I left the room and grabbed the small 4x4 envelope. I opened it shaking the envelope and it was her ring. But all the diamonds was missing out of it. The chip inside of it was busted.

Fuckkkkk! I yelled pissed off pushing everything on the fuckin floor.

What, what's wrong? Gina cried.

I grabbed my phone from her. "Sal send me every single pinpoint location that she was today. Her chip busted and somebody brought the shit back here! Whoever has her knows about the chip in her ring!"

I got you boss! I hung up and wiped my tears. I left the house and Gina got in the car with me. I sped to the hospital I had to make sure my baby was alright.

My phone dinged with the pinpoints of every location Destiny was today and where the ring traveled to.

I dialed KC number I was about to lose my fuckin mind! "Yeroooo!" He said answering.