Chapter 11

I walked into my hotel room and Gina wasn't even here. I knocked on the door to go into the girls other room and to my surprise they was knocked the fuck out to. I closed the door back and went back into my room. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

The door opened and it was Gina. I twisted my lips up and crossed my arms. "Well, we'll, we'll look at the hoe the wind done dragged in!" I laughed.

Owee bitch I know you ain't talkin! She laughed.

And I am! So where you was at suckin dick?!

I sure was! Actually where you was out throat goat!

Oot yeah cause I am a throat goat! I said bussing out laughing.

Yeah I know you pocket dialed me bitch, I just heard you suckin wild dick. "All you hear is Murda ass talkin bout some oweee Destiny I was just playing!" She moaned mocking him.

Don't do thattt! I laughed.

Mmm I said I want some head like that, you was waking the dead!

His soul hurt right now. I gave him some good head and walked off!

Yeah right! He let you go? It sound like he was about to miska mouseka ohh toodles yo shit. One hand on front, now yo frontal off! Yo ass!

He was! But it's all cool causeeeeeee. I grabbed the bag opening it and dumping all the money on the bed. She looked at me and I looked at her.

That pussy made of gold!

Now member he sent The 10 yesterday and now he gave me the 20 and told me to take the girls shopping but them hoes is sleeping so what you wanna do?

Oh bitch we out fuck them bitches! Weird ass hoes anyways cause bitch I'm still mad at how the fuck Lola was going yesterday and when she wake the fuck up ima tell her about herself.

No dead ass I'm really shocked at the designer comment. I grabbed some shorts and a T-shirt and got dress. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail. I got dress and slid my light blue coach jelly slides on. I was looking so cute.

I grabbed the keys and we left out. I put the mall address into the GPS and zoomed off. I already pretty much had everything I wanted but I was gone see what they had to offer here.

We got out the car and I paid for the parking. We walked all through the mall shopping and getting a few things. We didn't even go crazy. I did see that they had a A'different Vibe store and soon as I seen it I thought of Jaxn. I went in and bought him every single sweat suit they had. They had two new releases and limited stock on them. I had to grab those first. I paid for his things and seen a ice cream spot. Me and Gina walked over there and sat and ate lunch and had ice cream. I was having a great time with my sister even though we do this all the time back at home, it was very much well needed.

I put all my bags into the trunk and I seen these two girls walking towards us at full force. One of the girls was pissed off.
Excuse me! She said as she got closer. I looked up and looked at her.

Can I help you? I asked unsure.

You fuck with Murder? She asked twisting her lips up Gina flew from the other side of the car.

Excuse you bookie? Gina asked before I could say anything.

DO YOU FUCK WITH MURDER? She yelled gettin mad. "I seen you get in his truck last night at the party I'm just tryna figure out why the fuck is you leaving a party with my nigga. I'm confused! And I ain't neva seen you around Miami!"

That's cause I'm from New York for one. And for two if that's yo nigga why my pussy always in his mouth?

Yeah nah! Cause y'all hoes keep trying me like I'm one of y'all lil bitches, I'm damn near 30! She said as she stepped back and pulled her hair back into a ponytail. I took my purse off and sat it in the car.

Bitch touch ma sister and ima slide yo ass! Gina said squaring up just waiting to throw a punch.

What you wanna do? If you had a problem you should of address it last night when you seen me leave with him stinka butt!

I'm addressing that shit right now.

Yup I left with him. Yup I be fucking him RAW, yup my pussy be all across that man face and all!

That's crazy cause I'm having his baby! Bitch yeahhh

Okayyyy? Better you than me sweetheart.

Is there a problem here? The security asked getting out of his car walking up to us.

No there's no problem we was just leaving! I smiled. "Come on G!" I giggled. "Bye baby mama don't have a heart attack cause I'm fuckin your nigggggggggaaaaaaaa!" I laughed sticking my tongue out as I got into my car.

Yeah okay bitch ima see you again just wait on it hoe! She yelled tryna hit the car and get past security.

Whatever the fuck you say bug! I laughed driving off.

Yeah ight, shorty was bouta get smacked!

Like seriously.....are you fuxkin with Murder? Bitch yes, yes I am!

Like why you ain't pop last night when you seen me with him and shit. Bitches be scary and messy as hell.

He was so mad last night she probably would of got shot. I laughed.

Should have that bitch lucky we wasn't at home cause I would of pulled the blicky

In cause it got stickyyyyyy!! We yelled at the same time laughing.

No but for real that was just crazy as fuck. Bitches be going like that over a Nigga still I ain't doing all that over a nigga. Ima replace his ass that same night I find some shit excuse me.!

Exactly like bitches really don't know about us. I ain't even mad though I just know it was just a amount of time before some bitch come up to me as a woman about that man.

So what you gone do?

Nun! Niggas lie all the time...

You don't think he would keep it a buck with you?

Probably but than again I don't know.... Ima give him his shit I bought him with his money than drop his ass cause all that drama Shìt I ain't even into all that but you know I will beat the fuck out a bitch.

And you fuckin know it! But hear him out first Des don't just drop him. His name Murda he might go crazy or something did you see that look he had in his eyes last night?

Girl yes crazy as fuck! He was so mad.

And that's cause he heard what that boy had said, imagine if he would of acted on his actions and did something Murda would of damn near painted that whole house red.

You think the fuck not I promise you with everything I love Gina that he is crazy.

Oh I know!
I pulled back up to the hotel and the other car was gone. We was gone for a few hours so they probably just got ready and left. But it's crazy they ain't say nun because we texted them and told them we going out for a while they was sleep just so they knew where we was.

It's to much weird shit! I can't wait to get back home. I grabbed my phone and texted Murda I need to talk to him. Fuck waiting until I get back home to cut a nigga off I'm cutting his ass off today! I just don't fuck with niggas who be having bitches press me, babies on the way, and other shit. I come drama free so I expect the same from a nigga.