Chapter 103

I was finally being released from the hospital today. I had Nakala take my baby home with her for the night. I stepped foot in my home with Gina and my husband behind me.

Hey cous.! Leira smiled so hard.

Hey! I smiled. "Gina look behind that tv and hand me that sock!" I said as I took my sweater off.

What the hell is this? Gina asked. "Why do you have a sock full of locks?" She asked trying not to laugh.

You bouta find out.! I said holding my hand out for the sock. She placed it in my hand. "You low down dirty ass conniving ass broke bum ass bitch!" I said walking towards her. "I took you in and this is what you do to me! I don't play about my child, my money OR MY FUCKIN HUSBAND and bitch you done played with 2 of them things! You thought you could steal from me! Whole time you didn't even get cheated on or a Nigga tried to kill you! You cheated on him and took all his money and thought you could come in my house and steal my money and fuck my husband?! Bitch ima kill you!"  I swung my sock so hard at her hitting her in the head. "You crazy ass obsessed ass bitch!" I yelled hitting her repeatedly over and over and over again. After she was leaking with blood I started to strangle her with it.

Get her! Get her!!! Yesss!!! Gina cheered jumping up and down.

I can explain cous! She coughed in tears as I let her go just before she was bouta choke out. I got up and took Murders hun from his waist.

Cous wait! Cousin!

Ain't no cous wait! I told you, you try any weird shit with my husband I was gone kill you THIS IS WHY YOU CAN'T LOVE NO ONE! I pulled the trigger shooting her in the head twice.
I pushed the hun back into Murders hands and walked upstairs.

I will kill any and everybody over mine. Weird ass bitch!