Chapter 91

MURDER P.O.V.

GoodMorning baby! I said kissing my wife cheek pressing my dick on her ass as she was making breakfast.

Bae, you know my cousin is here!

Oh shit ma bad I forgot.!

Go put some clothes on!

Come fuck me first!

No I'm making breakfast! She laughed.

Finish after.

Nooooo! What is wrong with you!

Girl it's been a year since you gave me some! I'm horny you know how bad blue balls hurt.

No! (She bussed out laughing) it can't be that bad and you gone exaggerate a whole fuckin year!

It felt like it!

Well it's not go put some clothes on!

Ight fine! I grabbed her robe off the chair and put it on. "I do gotta talk to you bout something though..."

What? And I can still see yo dick print!

GoodMorning Des, Murder! Her cousin spoke coming in the kitchen and sitting down.

GoodMorning cous I'm making breakfast you hungry?

Morning! I spoke.

Yes babyyyy I'm starving! The door bell rang and it must of been KC.

Bae that's probably KC can you get it I'm bouta put somethin on and than meet me upstairs please! I walked out the kitchen and upstairs. Her cousin was looking at me weird and I didn't like that.

Yes baby? Destiny called out to me coming into the room holding our son.

We gotta talk....

Okay bout what?

I have to do something that requires me to go out of town for a bit!

No, last time you said you was going out of town I didn't hear from you or see you in 9 months Jaxn!

It's not like that shit time.

NO!

Bae I have to I don't really have a choice.

Why don't you?

Because I don't look the less you know the better ight. It'll only be for a few weeks.

A few weeks?! A few weeks Jaxn what?

It won't be for a few weeks we are still
Working on details but yes I will be gone for a few weeks. This is really important, that's why I'm telling you now.

You think the difference is that you telling me now oppose to telling me minutes before your about to leave.

Like I said Destiny this is super important!

Whatever Jaxn!

Don't do that!

Do what?

What your doing Destiny you don't trust me?

Jaxn literally the last time you said you was going out of town YOU never came back so excuse me for fuckin thinking that you won't return again.

Like I said this is different Destiny and I need to know that you trust me before I go!

Okay! She rolled her eyes and walked out the room. I knew that was not going to go well. I slipped on my sweats and house shoes and went downstairs. I slapped KC up and he followed me into her office room.

KC you want breakfast? She asked him as we walked past.

Yeah sis I can take a plate.

Bae bring us the food in here when you done! I yelled back to her before closing the door. She just looked at me like she wanted to slap me.

You in the dog house again? KC laughed.

Damn near I just told her that ima be takin a trip in a few weeks for a few weeks. And all she think is I'm not coming back.

Can you blame her....

No which is why I ain't trippin though but fuck all that Kernal Thompson got a mission for us. It's a stash house in Peru. He set up a meeting for me, you, Snake eyes, Hitter, Ghost, and HeadShot.

What does this consist of? Last time I almost lost my life.

162 Billion on the line. Sahel's our target....he's some huge Peruvian king lord. One of his stash houses we are hitting and killing him. We load up bags and bags and bags two vans full of however much we can get our hands on. We bring it back to the states we split it 6 ways.!

Ight when this taken place?

A few weeks from now! We won't know all the details until the meeting.

When is that?

When he calls!
Me and KC was apart of an elite team of highly skilled and trained combat killers. It was 6 of us all together. We worked for a secret elite agency. It's a bunch of bad guys that get paid to kill more bad guys. And that's what we do secretly.

162 Billion huh?

Yup!

Ight I'm in!

Destiny knocked on the door and I opened it. She shoved the plates in my hands and I sat them on the desk. I went into the kitchen and grabbed her pulling her into the living room.

Loose yo fuckin attitude!

I don't have one!

Yes the fuck you do, I don't like that shit! If you got a problem with something speak on it other than that cut the shit. We not doing that. We communicate over here and you know that shit! I said to her sternly.

I don't have one! She said as her voice softened up. She switched her shit up real quick she know I don't play that shit. I let her go and she went back into the kitchen.

Oweee I need me a Nigga like that put me in my place when I need to.! Her cousin said smiling hard.

He ain't put nobody in they fuckin place shut the hell up! She said rolling her eyes.
Destiny gone make my blood pressure rise on god!