Chapter 44

I made a special dinner tonight! Steak, asparagus, and bake Mac and cheese with butter biscuits . Home made Apple pie and home made ice cream to top the dinner off tonight.

I invited my dad to dinner tonight! He said he had somebody he wanted me to meet and honestly so did I!

Hey baby! Murder said coming in the kitchen kissing me.

Hi bae, dinners almost ready!

Smells good! Did you go to the bank today?

No, I didn't get a chance to ima go tomorrow before work I came home early cause I wasn't feeling good.

You Ight?

Yeah, I just felt really nauseous.

That's my baby in there! He smiled kissing my neck placing his hands on my stomach as he stood behind me.

This the only part I'm not ready for. Being sick all the time.

Well hopefully you don't. You need anything though?

No! Do you? How was your day?

Naw I'm good, it was Ight you know normal shit!

That's good than. Wash your hands and take a seat bouta bring the food out.

Thanks baby! It smells good to.

Knocking filled the kitchen from the back door. I opened it and it was my dad and a beautiful lady!
"Hi dad!" I smiled.

Hey BaeBae!

Come in! I moved to the side and let them in. "Destiny this is Sara, Sara this is my beautiful daughter Destiny!" He smiled.

Hi it's nice to meet you! I smiled shaking her hand.

It's nice to meet you too.! You have a beautiful home!

Thank you! Come in and have a seat. I smiled showing them to my livingroom. Murder was in there on his phone drinking a beer. "Bae!" I called out to get his attention. He looked shock a bit. We haven't spoken about the situation since it happened. "Baby you remember my dad!"

Oh uh yeah, Hi John! Murder spoke nervously.

Hey Murder! It's nice to see you again under different circumstances.

Like wise!

I invited my dad for dinner tonight this is his date Sara! I smiled breaking the ice.

Nice to meet you! She smiled. My dad pulled a chair out for his date Sara and she sat down. I went and grabbed the food and brought it to the table. I took a seat next to my fiancé and we said grace.

So how did you two meet? I asked my dad trying to create conversation.

She's actually my sponsor...we clicked instantly. She helped me through a lot during my recovery. And we been pretty inseparable since than.

You recovered? Murda asked with raised eye brows.

Yes, after that situation I had umm left to go to rehab and I just want you to know that there is no I'll Intentions towards you on my behalf. I take full responsibility and ownership of what I did and info sincerely apologize for that. I'd like to be cordial with you because of our love for Destiny I know you two are dating. My dad said well spoken, murder looked blown away.

Murder looked at him for a second than at me. "I do like the fact that you are taking ownership and responsibility of what happened. I am a forgiving man John and I can see the change in you. But because of me and Destiny are engaged and we have a child on the way. I'd love to bury any ole I'll intentions we had towards each other." Murder said with a smile. My dad reached his hand out and him and murder shook hands. This was a beautiful moment I couldn't help but to smile. I was proud of the both of them.

Your pregnant? My dad asked shocked.

Yeah! I laughed a bit.

Destiny wow! My dad started to tear up a bit. "Wow! I'm happy for y'all! I know y'all will be great parents! And congratulations on the engagement!" My dad smiled.

Thanks dad!

Congratulations! Sara said with a smile.

We all sat and talked and laughed. It felt good seeing the two man I loved most getting along and in a great moment. I was in such awe at this beautiful moment.

I did something! Murder said smiling leaning against the sink as I was washing the dishes.

What?

I know your dad always ment a lot to you and that's the only parent you had but I asked for his permission.

Permission for what?

To marry you! I looked at him in complete shock. I wanted to cry because that actually means a lot. "And he said yes!" He smiled leaning in to kiss me. I started tearing up. It's really official now!