Chapter 5

MURDER P.O.V.

I woke up and it was almost 7am. I slept good as fuck last night. I ain't never had pussy this good I felt like I had to fall in it every night. This my fourth night at shawty house.
I liked the fact that I could just come in fall in her shit and fall asleep or dip if I choose to. I like how she didn't really know who I was and in some sense I felt like I could trust her. I wasn't worried about her going through my pockets or nun that weird shit like i do when i be dealing with other bum bitches. But I was wildin crushin shorty with no condom and going round after round but I know I was clean.

I got up and went to the bathroom she was still knocked out. Can't believe I fell asleep in a bitch bed ass hole naked like this. I grabbed my stuff and started getting dress.

I kissed her forehead and she started waking up. "You leaving?" Her cute voice asked as she opened her arms.

Yeah I gotta dip. Ima see you tonight Ight!

Okay, I'll walk you out! She got up and wrapped a sheet around her body. Her body was crazy. Made a nigga wanna eat her alive every time I looked at it. She followed behind my yawning as we got to the front door. I unlocked it and opened it. It was still nice and dark out. I bent down and hugged her.

Let me know when you get home!

I will baby girl, I'll see you tonight!

Of course! She smiled. Her smile was so pretty. She was so pretty, in fact beautiful! She leaned in and kissed me. I kissed her back and it got a lil
Bit deeper. "Stop you gone make me horny!" She mumbled against my lips.

I ain't listen though I kept kissing her. I gripped her ass and pulled her closer to me. She backed away from me and dropped the sheet motioning me to come towards her. I smirked and closed the door. I took my hoodie off and shirt off walking towards her. She pushed me on the couch and unbuckled my jeans.

You just don't give a fuck huh? I laughed.

Nope! You take care of me so it's my turn to take care of you. She pulled my dick out and started jerking me off. It took nano seconds for me to get hard again. Im surprise I still got nut in my body I done emptied the clip 5 nights in a row.

She started sucking my dick like she had a point to prove all throat, spit and slob, I sat back and let her do her thing. After awhile I stood up and she already knew what time it was. She stuck her tongue out and I bent down to spit in her mouth and started fucking her face. The way she deep throated my dick made me wanna nut down her throat. Her forehead touched my stomach she had no gag reflex. I loved that she was with all this nasty shit. God fucked up when he put her in my life. I pulled her up and bent her over the couch. I put her one leg up and pulled her hair back making her put my dick in her. She was taking me so good at first she was so fuckin right now that I done bussed her open damn near every night she was opening that pussy up.
I leaned in and kissed her as I fucked her. I placed my hand on top of hers and rubbed her clit with her. That shit was so fuckin sexy it made my dick harder.

I felt myself about to nut so I pulled out. She pushed me on the couch and got on top of me to ride me. She stood on her toes and bounced up and down on me twerking her ass. I sucked on her nipples as she rode me. She was slowing down as she was cumming. I smacked her ass and picked her up and started fucking her back.

Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck! She screamed through her moans.

Fuck baby get up! I was about to buss. I started to nut just as she was finishing. She hurried up and jumped off of me after she realized. We both looked at each other and laughed.

Shit I told you get up! I laughed standing to fix myself.

I was trying to! Dick just be to hard and feel so good. She smiled.

Oh that's why you keep coming back for more.?

Yeah! She walked over picking her sheet up from the floor.

You dangerous you know that shawty! I laughed, I kissed her and she smiled.

Bye, I'll see you later. She giggled as I opened the door again to leave.

Ima hit you later tonight. I got in my car and turned my phone back on. I had so many missed calls and text messages. I put that shit in the cup holder. I didn't feel like being bothered with nun that shit.

I pulled up to my house and I did not expect to see this shit. I got out the car and Tara was out here acting stupid.

What the fuck is you doing outside my fuckin house at 9 in the fuckin morning bitch! I yelled at her.

Nigga you don't see me calling and texting yo dumb ass? She yelled pissed off.

Obviously not!

What bitch you been with all night?

I am a grown ass single man if you don't get the fuck out my fuckin face asking me dumb shit you illiterate ass bitch!

What? I got yo bitch, bitch.! She took a brick and threw it at my car window. I took a deep breath and tried to control myself before I just snapped on this bum ass bitch.
"You be out here fuckin me, Nick, the next bitch, and the next bitch, and the next bitch! Like I don't got feelings for you like I don't love you! You know I wanna be with you and this is how you treat me? This is how you fuckin treat me? Nigga I hate you!" She yelled over and over again. She was crying so hard. I was so super frustrated and mad. "Like if you out here fuckin other bitches dude just say that!"

You think this shit cute? You think I find this shit attractive? Bitch you'd be lucky if I didn't sucker punch yo dumb ass! I swear to god Tara it's taking everything in me not to beat yo fuckin ass bitch.

All you care about is you stupid stuff your so selfish! She cried harder getting into her car. I walked over to the car and pulled her out the car.

You gone talk to me like an adult? I asked annoyed.
She nodded her head. "Okay so what's your problem?"

My problem is that I been told you I like you I love you and I wanna be with you and you always just blow me off.

I told you when I first started messing with you. Ima single man and I'm not looking for nothing right?

Yeah but...

But nothing! You been knew I was fuckin on Nick from time to time. You did that shit wanting to fuck with me on some spiteful get back at her shit right?

It's not even like that....

But it is....now you up at my house close to 9:30 in the fuckin morning done broke my car window and everything. See shot like this don't faze me. What you just did was uncalled for and ain't did nun but pissed me off. You should of thought about this before you acted on it. So now you gotta live with the precautions. I'm done fuckin with you! I'm done! You cut off! So you better remove yoself from my property you can leave willingly, in a body bag, or in a cop car yo choice! I said pissed.

What you done with me? Baby I'm sorry! I swear to god I'm sorry! She stuttered.

Nah go do you! I turned to walk away from her and went into my house. That bitch really got me mad as hell.