Chapter 31

After spending two days in the hospital and seeing the police so much I was finally home. Chaz had a new security system put in for me and a lot of my stuff replaced by him and Gina. I cried because this really happened to me. I didn't even feel comfortable in my own home.

You okay? Gina asked coming in my room.

Honestly no! I said wiping my tears.

It's gone be okay stop crying! She said hugging me.

Gina I'm scared to be in my own house right now yet alone sleep here....

I'll be here, Chaz got a new security system for you. You getting a tall fence put in tomorrow around the house with a security gate to. It's gone be okay.

I don't know....

I'll even sleep in the same room with you. Chaz will be downstairs andddd niggas is dumb took everything but the mousekatool! She said holding up my gun making me laugh. "I found it by the stairs!"

Thank you, I don't know what I would do with out you.

Oh nothingggg! Here's your phone!

Thank you! I unlocked it and I had no missed calls or text I guess I was hoping that it would at least be something from Murder and to my disappointment it wasn't.

I sat my phone down on my nightstand and layed on my bed. "I'm sure he'll call soon!" Gina said rubbing my back.

At this point I don't even care anymore. I said shrugging my shoulders. I wiped my tears away and looked out the window. The fear I had in my heart and the anxiety that built up inside of me made me feel sick as hell. I got up and went to the bathroom I started to run my shower water and I took my stuff off. I stepped into the hot water and sat on the floor crying as the hot water hit my body. I felt so nasty and dirty. I was violated in the worse way possible. Bruises filled my body all over and I was so ugly. I could feel the punches all over me hitting me again. I started scrubbing my body so hard getting dried blood off of me and all. It's like no matter how hard I scrubbed I still felt dirty. I been through so much shit in my life but thisssss! This hit so different and it was killing me!

I got out and dried off. I was in there until the water could no longer get hot. I put on a pair of leggings and a tshirt and got in my bed. My entire bed smelt like that man. I was starting to feel hate for him. Like all of this cause of you.

You hungry Des? Gina asked coming in the room.

No! I pulled the covers over me and tried to shield myself. My anxiety was raising again. I desperately wanted to feel okay.