Chapter 64

We was officially Mr. & Mrs. Wilson! We did it! I couldn't be no happier than what I was. Already. The reception was so beautiful our pictures came out amazing. Overall everything was 100 out of 10!

I kissed my husband back and rubbed his chest as he slept in my arms. We both was on a roller coaster of emotions these last few days. I was extremely hurt and made myself sick when that girl showed up at our rehearsal.

The thing was he was so sincere about not knowing her I should of knew something was off. I can't believe Lola did that to us. It's crazy what jealousy and hate could do for a person.!

I got up slowly not wanting to wake him up. I told the girls I wanted to have brunch with them this morning. I crept to the other side of the room where I was hiding a few gifts at for Murder. I placed them on my night stand. It was two huge Rolex watches, a double Cuban with his name on it on a big charm and some 10K diamond earrings. And I left it all sitting on 500,000. I loved this for us. I knew he would be excited seeing this. I went to go take my shower and wash all the sex I had on me off from last night. Making love as husband and wife was so much better than fuckin as girlfriend and boyfriend. We couldn't keep our hands to ourselves once we touched our room. It was so sensual, and emotional. And passionate!

I brushed my teeth and washed my face and dried off. I swear I just woke up and my stomach was bigger out of literally no where. I guess it's a good thing that I was going to tell them today right now.

I got dressed in some long beige flowy pants and a white bandit top with the matching hat as the same colors as my pants. I topped my outfit off with some beige open toe pumps and my white birkin purse. I didn't have to do anything to my hair so I quickly did my make up and I was looking so cute. I texted Murders phone so he would know where I was when he woke up. I left out quietly and made my way downstairs to the three sisters restaurant. My babies was already at the table.

Mrs. Wilsonnnnnnnnnn!!!! They screamed and clapped in excitement as I walked to the table. They both hugged me so tight.

Hi babies!! I laughed and giggled.

Oh my gosh I'm so happy for you! Gina squealed in excitement hugging me again.

It was such an honor to be apart of your experience sis! Nakala said happily wiping her little tears.

Y'all I feel so amazing like I feel great! I'm really his wife like him! He's mine!

Y'all both deserve it! Gina said sitting down.

Why you got 4 chairs? Nakala asked as we sat down.

Myla coming but not yet.

You invited her?

Guess Myla doesn't have bad intentions Lola does. If Myla wasn't a friend to me she wouldn't of came and told us about what Lola did and tried to ruin our wedding but she did. Myla always been for us. But we are not going to get into that. I thought we start with dessert. I smiled.

Dessert? They both asked at once. The waiter came over with two pieces of cake. Triple Chocolate layers with chocolate moose in between the layers with chocolate chips. On Nakala plate was written in chocolate said "Roses are red, my little heart is to, beating and growing fast, I don't know what I am yet...."

And on Gina plate was written "but I know you will love me nun than less, I love y'all already like my mommy and daddy...."

The waiter sat the gifts bags in front of them.

Gina bag said "so will you be my..."
Nakala said "Godmommies?"

Gina eyes widened and she started screaming and crying she hugged me so tight crying so hard it made me laugh.

Of course I'll be your godmommy pumpkin! Nakala squealed placing her hands on my stomach.

Open y'all gifts! I laughed hard. Gina pulled out the sonograms first admiring my baby as she cried. At the bottom it said "Baby Wilson coming soon 2023! They was in such awe. I got them both a Rolex with pink diamonds. And had them engraved and it said "I love you God Mommy Gina/Nakala love baby Wilson!"

I'm sorry I been holding this secret for so long yall! I laughed and smiled.

What? How long?! Oh my god my baby having a baby! Gina cried.

I wiped her tears and smiled. "About 15 almost 16 weeks now! I wanted to surprise you two!" I wiped my tears.

I knew you was pregnant soon as he came home! Gina laughed. "That fresh out of jail nut be crazy!"

Got me pregnant that first night! I laughed.

I'm still shocked like your married and having a baby everything you ever wanted is all falling into place for you now! Nakala smiled hard hugging me again.

I never been this happy in my life before and I'm so honored to be able to share so much stuff with you two I love y'all! I cried.

Sisters for life! We all said at once holding each other's hands! We wasn't blood but I can promise you blood couldn't make us any closer.