Chapter 107

I actually cried when I got off the phone with my husband. I was infuriated that he was in this mess! He didn't deserve this shit!

I called his lawyers like he asked and Justin got right up and headed down to the station. He was going to have a field day in court.

I couldn't even sleep for the rest of the night. I couldn't even eat. I know the county clerk open up at 6am. I was downtown by 6:05! I put $50 on his books. I didn't wanna put to much cause he probably wouldn't even be in here that long.
I just wanted to make sure he could call me!

Mrs. Wilson? A male voice called out to me as I walked out the clerks room.

You are? I questioned unsure looking at this white man.

We haven't officially met in person but I'm Jaxns lawyer Justin. We talked last night.

Oh hi, have you seen him?

Yeah we just got out the meeting. He has court this morning at 9:30. So we'll be able to figure everything out than.

How is he holding up?

Your husband is a very strong man nothing can break him and I'm sure you know that. But I've been working for your husband for years we have a great relationship and if I can get him off Murder charges three times this is a walk in the park for us. I'm his words "Everything is all good!"

Thank you....can I give you my number for when court is over?

Of course! He pulled his phone out and I gave him my number. He stored it with Jaxns number.

Thank you Justin!

It's what I here for and get paid to do! You have yourself a good morning Mrs. Wilson and I'll update you soon as I can! He said with a smile shaking my hand.

Like wise! I walked to my car and headed to Mattie's. While I was out I needed to try and eat something and Mattie's sounded good.
I walked in and it was busy as usual!

Heyy Mrs. Wilson! Lonnice greeted me with the biggest smile. Lonnice was the owner and had a great relationship with Jaxn.

Heyy Lonni! I smiled walking to the register.

The usual babe?

Yes but I just need one!

Okay I got you!
I fumbled in my purse to grabbed my wallet out. I must of left it in the car.

Lonnice I'll be right back I left my wallet.

You left your wallet or yo accounts froze! I heard a giggle from behind me. I turned around so fast and Janae was standing behind me.

Bitch what?

Ayeee baby girl don't worry about it, it's on the house! Lonnice said.

Frontin like you don't have your wallet when you really don't have no money is insane.! She laughed making the other two girls laugh.

Naw frontin like somebody yo baby daddy when they not, and forging they name on a baby birth certificate to try an get they money is what's insane!

YOUR SO MAD THAT YOUR HUSBAND CHEATED ON YOU 2 WEEKS AFTER YALL GOT MARRIED WITH ME AND MADE A BABY ON YOU!  She said with laughter so everybody in the entire restaurant could hear her.

It really bothers me when bitches like you gloat about fuckin on a married man that they knew they was previously in a relationship with and engaged to and know for a fact they got married. But still throws themselves at a person. But I forgot being a side bitch is the main goal. Pretty as you are yo pussy still trash that's why you can't keep a man especially other bitches man! I advise you to
Keep it cute cause when this whole little court shit over you going to jail boo! (I turned and grabbed my food and smiled at Lonnice.) because DON'T NOTHING MOVE TIL I SIGN SHIT! I bumped the bitch moving past her. "And that's on being the big wife with her own big money!" I turned and smiled at her.

And I still got a baby by your husband boo!
She yelled.

You think that's cute? I laughed. "It's gone be real cute when the blogs get a hold of this! Supermodel Janae has alleged baby by a married man! Now that's drop dead gorgeous that shade room and TMZ is gonna love that! Have a nice day side bitch!" I walked out the restaurant and got in my car and pulled off. Where is Gina when I need her!