Chapter 16

I opened the door fully naked. Murder smiled at the sight of me. "You ready for me huh!" He laughed licking his lips and grabbing me by my waist.

Yup! I smiled wrapping my arms around his waist.

Mmmm I damn sure missed yo ass! He closed the door behind him and locked it. We was not making it upstairs. I sat him on the couch and took his dick out. I started giving him head sucking his dick. When I say I gave the best I'm sorry I apologize head in my entire life this nigga bussed in less than 5 minutes. Throat goat was an understatement. He layed me on the couch and teased me with his tongue. I wanted him so bad! He wanted me to beg him for it and I did! He gave me some head that woke the dead. He came up and slid in me slowly while he kissed me. I could feel every single inch of him thrusting in and out of me. He was so deep I could feel him in my stomach. This sex was different tonight....I didn't want him to stop at all. We fucked slow like we was making love. He touched all over my body so gentle and firmly. It's like he was exploring me all over. I got on top of him bouncing me up and down as I stood on my toes on top of him. He kissed my neck and I wrapped my arms around his he stood up gripping my ass and bouncing me up and down. He pushed deeper in me fuckin me harder. My moans turned to screams and I couldn't help but to squirt and cum all over him.

He carried me upstairs to my room and laid me on my bed. "Come put this muthafucka in yo mouth!" I got on my knees on the bed and he grabbed me by my neck. "Don't fuckin play with me no more Destiny! Now open yo mouth and arch that back!" He said sternly.

Yes daddy! I stuck my tongue out and he spit in my mouth than slid his dick across my tongue. I tasted fuckin good no wonder why he always ate pussy for so long. He fucked my mouth and finger fucked my pussy while putting my vibrator on my clit. That shit was feeling so good. I couldn't even concentrate on sucking dick cause I was to busy moaning and cumming. He made me cum back to back to back before he put his dick in me. We finished strong! Took a break and was back at it an hour later.

I missed you! I giggled laying my head on his chest.

I missed you to! He kissed my forehead and pulled me a lil closer to him.

________________
I woke up to my alarm going off and it was 7am. My man was still sleeping. Usually he would of flew out of here by now.

I went to go use the bathroom wash my face and brush my teeth. I started my shower water and went downstairs and started breakfast. I made some quick cheese eggs, bacon, and grits! I put it on a plate and wrapped it up. I made him coffee than made my coffee. I sat my breakfast down on the island and took his stuff upstairs.

GoodMorning! I smiled as he was sitting up.

Good Morning, what's this?

Breakfast!

You ain't never made me breakfast before, that dick was that good?

It was but your never here this long for me to make you breakfast.

If I am can you start?

Of course. I'd love to!

Thank you baby girl.

You welcome daddy! He leaned in and kiss me before I knew it he had me straddling him. I could feel his hard dick under me. I was gone be late today I already know I was. He picked me up a lil bit and slid in me. He layed me on my back and kissed me while he fucked me.

He grabbed my hands and put them over my head so I won't push him out. "Stop running from me Destiny!" "Damn i love you" he mumbled, I wasn't sure if he just said the big 3 word sentence. I was moaning so loud and he was mumbling. He put my legs over his shoulders holding my arms down going deeper and faster holding me down so I couldn't move.

Fuckkkk! I screamed. I couldn't help it he felt so good but he was so deep.

Damn I'm bouta nut! He moaned.

Nut in yo pussy daddy! I mumbled against his lips.

Owee where you want me to nut baby?

In yo pussy daddy!

This all mine right?

Yes, it's yours all yours!

I know it is, cum for daddy wit yo sexy ass! He kissed me as we came together. I nutted so hard I was shaking. He didn't pull out either.

He pulled out of me slowly kissing me rubbing his dick between my lips slapping it on my clit. I'm sure as hell I won't even be able to walk after this. I was about to be late for work.

He got off of me and smiled licking his lips. I smiled at him almost laughing as my legs kept shaking. He helped me up and my legs felt like Jello. I pulled him into the bathroom with me and I fixed the water to make it hotter. We took a shower together and I was in complete aww. I really liked him and I knew he liked me. I haven't felt this way about nobody in so long. He made me feel like we belonged together.

He got out first than I got out. I brushed my teeth again and brushed my hair up into a ponytail. I can't wait til Friday to get my hair done.

Here baby! I went into my closet and got the 4 shopping bags out.

What's all this Des? He asked laughing putting on a pair of fresh draws and socks.

Member I said I was gone put you on to A'different Vibe?! I grabbed you every sweatsuit they had in Miami.

Oh word. Damn thank you baby girl!

You welcome! He pulled out the classic black sweatsuit and got dress my man was fine as fuck let me tell y'all.

I went back into my closet to get dress. I put on a pair of gray fitted dress pants, and a powder pink button up. I tucked my shirt and put on some light pink and silver Open toe YSL pumps and grabbed my matching YSL purse. I transferred everything I needed making sure I didn't forget my wallet into my purse. I put on my diamonds and I was looking
Good with a simple light beat to complete me.

This shit good as hell! Murda said as I came downstairs to the kitchen.

You like it!

Hell yeah! At this point what you cooking for dinner?

I don't know I was just gonna grab something with Gina but I can cook for you baby what you like.

I want steak!

Steak it is than! What time you want dinner ready?

7pm I'll come in the house!

Okay 7 it is, I got you! You done with this?

Yeah! I took his plate rinsed it off and put it in the dishwasher. He grabbed my stuff for me and followed me outside. He opened my door for me and kissed me. I grabbed all my stuff and started my car. He ran to his cause it was raining. He was driving a military lamb truck today. That shit was fire. I pulled off with him behind me.

I hurried to work cause I was an hour late. I hope all my kids was there and everybody was good this morning!