Chapter 53

What's wrong baby girl? Murder asked me coming in the house. I felt like my whole body hurted and I felt sick. It was raining so hard and half the power got knocked out from the storm. It was really late and I didn't think he was even coming back.

I just wanna take a hot bath. I said annoyed getting up.

Nah come here what's wrong? He asked pulling me to him.

I'm hurting! My back hurts and I feel sick! You said you was going to stay in the house with me all day it's freaking 8pm. I know you wasn't at your moms that long! Like you could of said something. I said with tears on my tongue.

I'm sorry I was there for a while and I left to go handle some business. I wasn't paying attention to the time. Turn around.

No!

Destiny turn around! He said sternly. He placed my hands on the back of the couch as I leaned towards it a bit. He started to deeply massage between my spine on both sides of my back. I instantly felt all this pressure relief.
"How you feeling?"

A bit better! He kept massaging me for about 10 minutes.

Ima run you a hot bath in the Jacuzzi make you some tea. Did you eat?

No I'm not hungry!

Well you have to eat something even if it's something small, get something in your stomach. Feed my baby!

Your baby doesn't like anything, everything makes me feel sick! I said trying not to cry.

I'll figure something out. Come on! He led me upstairs to my room and to the bathroom. I went to go undress while he ran my bath water. My little belly was starting to round out of no where. Man I was nervous about becoming a mom. He turned the lights off and lit a bunch of candles around the bathroom.

I stepped into the water and leaned against the side with my head on my arms as he got in behind me and massaged my back some more. This felt so good and my nerves was calming allllllll the way down. I sat back in his lap and he gently massages my pelvis letting the hot water relax my body. He gave me soft kisses as I relaxed.

How you feeling? He asked pushing my hair back.

Better thank you baby!

My pleasure.....ima let you relax a little bit more and ima go make you something.

No don't get up yet! I need this!

Ight just keep relaxing baby! He kept massaging me and I relaxed even more with my eyes closed as I layed on him. I was so relax I could fall asleep.
After he got out I washed up and got out. He than came in the room with some soup and tea. I was able to tolerate it. After I ate I got into bed and he turned a movie on. I layed my head on his chest and he kissed my forehead.

What would you say to a small wedding? I asked looking up at him.

It don't matter if it's big or small to me long as I get to marry you!

I wanna get married before the baby comes! We don't need nothing to fancy!

Planning a last minute wedding is going to be costly baby you sure that's what you want?

Yeah! I don't really have friends or family. And i don't need an audience to watch me say I do forever!

Okay....start planning whenever your ready and let me know how much it'll cost!

Seriously?

Yeah! I'm with whatever you want!

I love you Jaxn!

I love you to Destiny!