Chapter 69

How is she? I asked Murder as he came into the kitchen. It's been a few days and his mom was still unconscious. It was crazy but her doctors promised that she was going to make it so that eased our minds a bit.

Same.....

I'm sorry baby can I do anything for you?

Nah bae I'm straight ima be home late tonight don't wait up on me ight.

Okay, you want dinner or anything?

Nah I'm good ima grab something probably when I'm out.

Have you been eating Jax?

Yeah bae.

You sure? I can make you something real quick.

Nah I'm good I just really need to be left  alone for a while.

Okay baby, I'll be here if you need me. I love you!

I know! He grabbed his keys and left out. I don't like him not saying anything back to me like that. Maybe I'm just being overly emotional. I grabbed my phone and continued to doing what I was doing. I sent his mom a dozen red roses and some get well balloons.

Oh how I'll do anything for a glass of Ms Stella Rose right now. Just looking at the bottle made me sad. The first thing I do when I have my son is going to find the biggest wine glass there is and drinking a huge glass of it.

I went to our living room and called Gina. I know she was a bit busy with planning her wedding but we hadn't gotten the chance to talk since we got back a few days ago. I can't wait until my girl wedding.

___________________
MURDER P.O.V.

I sat in my moms room next to her. She was still unconscious but breathing on her own now. Drs said she's going to make a full recovery. I was extremely grateful for that.

Hi Mr. Wilson these are for your mom! A nurse smiled bringing some roses in and get well balloons.

Who are those from? I questioned getting up.

"Just thinking of you and wishing you get well soon. May God heal you fast and give you strength. Love always Destiny ❤️"
I read to myself. My wife was so thoughtful. This was a beautiful thing of her to do. I know her and my mom got off to a rocky start but I'm thankful for Destiny even still trying or caring. Family means everything to me. My wife was the most selfless person I ever met.

Those are beautiful! A woman voice said coming into the room. I looked back and it was Janae.

Thanks my wife just sent them!

She has good taste.....(she said as she walked over to me.) Sorry about your mom Jax! She said as she touched my shoulder.

Thanks...

Hope you don't mind I came to see how she was doing ?

Nah it's cool she's doing better breathing on her own now that's a plus.

Man this is crazy. She was just saying how happy she was for you and stuff having a baby and got married that's all a mama could ever ask for.

Yeah I'm glad she was there to whiteness everything. She still has to meet her grand child.

What are you having?

Uhh we don't know yet actually.

Really? What you hopping for?

Man a son would be amazing but I know a lil girl would be just like her mama.

Who would of ever thought Mr. Jaxn Wilson would be married with kids!

I swear Nae if you would of asked me two years ago I'd tell yo ass to go to fuckin hell.

I guess it's true what they say than "people change for who they wanna change for!"

Definitely true!

Not gone lie wish you would of changed for me. She said in a sad voice.

What you mean.

Come on Jax is it not that obvious? I always loved you and I mean always. You was my first everything and I wanted us to be together so bad. But....it's like you just seen through me or something like I wasn't nothing more than just a fuck to you.

It's not even like that Nae I had love for you to I noticed you was always down to ride for me. I was just young never was looking for a relationship.

But than you found her...

She was just placed into my life at the right time for me.

And I wasn't? Jax I love you and I can't just let that go. She leaned in and kissed me. Our kiss got a little deeper and my dick couldn't help but to get hard.

Janae I have a wife... I said as I pulled away from her. "I'm married!"

Just love me Jaxn! She cried throwing her lips on me again. She pulled me into the bathroom closing and locking the door. Before I could even move my sweats was on the ground and she was sucking my dick. What the fuck was I doing!