Chapter 60

I'm nervous! I laughed looking at Murder.

Bout what baby? He asked picking our suit cases up.

Everything!

Nothing to worry about everything will be perfect. He kissed my forehead and smiled. The bellman came over with a cart and he sat our luggage on top of it.

It's so damn hot here Jesus! Gina said fanning herself as she got out the other car.

I know! They have a really nice pool though.

Ight since everybody here we do have wedding rehearsal at 4:30 please be down here at 4pm if you are not you will get left. We have a shuttle driver who is going to drive us from the hotel to the venue. Murder spoke loudly.
I can't believe in two days I'll be walking down an aisle to say "I Do!" How did I get so lucky.

Oh and dinner is on me tonight! They have a restaurant in the hotel I got a table big enough for all of us so everyone is welcome to come eat! He added grasping they attention again.

That's nice of you! I smiled walking to the car to grab my water.

You need anything?

No I'm fine just wanna get up to the room I'm to hot I feel sick!

Start heading up I'll be up in a second.

Okay! I grabbed my purse and went into the hotel. The bellman showed me up to our penthouse and it was so beautiful. I tipped him and he placed our luggage in the room. On the bed was a dozen roses that said "your almost my wife!" I smiled so hard and smelled them. They smelt like his cologne.

I took my clothes off and turned the AC on. I went and took a shower so I could relax. I was so nervous about getting married. Was I making the right decision? There literally was no turning back now.

I dried off and put some underwear on. I was so bloated my belly looked bigger than what it was supposed to. I had a feeling I was gonna carry big. I was showing a lot at 15 weeks now.
I still haven't told Gina and Nakala! I wanted to wait till after the wedding I just wanted it to be so special for them. They are going to be my baby God moms.

I was gonna lounge around until it was time for wedding rehearsal. I had just ended up falling asleep instead. It seems like all I do is sleep.

I got dressed in a cute little sun dress with some black Chanel slides that matched my sun glasses and purse. I pulled my hair up into a thick curly ponytail. I grabbed my ringing phone and left to go downstairs.
"Yes baby I'm coming down right now!" I said answering my phone.

Bring yo ass girl! Everybody waiting on you.

Well tell them keep waiting the Queen is on her way! I giggled.

Yeah yeah yeah come on Queen! He laughed.

I reached outside and it was just as hot as it was before. I walked over to my man and he was standing at the van door waiting for me. Everybody was already in and I was the last one.

Sorry y'all I was taken a nap! I said getting in.

Bitchhhhhhhhh! Gina said sucking her teeth.

Ole sleepy ass muthafucka! Chaz laughed.

Chill on me that was a long ass flight and shit! I laughed.

The driver pulled off and we headed over to our venue. It wasn't far from our hotel at all. No more than 15 minutes away. He parked and let us out. We met with Shayna and she showed us the whole entire venue. It was so beautiful. Outside was set up with chairs and the alter was so beautiful made of crystals. It was literally so perfect out here. I wanted to cry. The inside of the venue was even better literally everything that I wanted. Shayna did her thing. It was a winter wonderland times 10!