Chapter 12

A knock filled the door of the hotel room. I put my last heel on and went to go answer it. We was about to go out so I don't know who the hell was at our door. I opened the door and Murda stood there with a face that said it all.

What the fuck you talkin bout? He asked pissed.

I'm not bouta do this with you right here or right now!

Do what muthafucka cause you pissing me off! I came to talk to you, where the fuck you think you going?

Murda I'm going out with my friends! I'm not bouta sit here and do this!

Yeah ight. He shut the door behind him moving me into the room locking the door.
"What's up Gina!"

Hey Murda!

You done getting dress?

Just about? What you bouta do cause I fight for my sister!

Nah it ain't nun that, can you just get yo stuff go into the other room so I can talk to her ass!

Mmm just talk?

Yeah she'll be out in a minute. Gina grabbed her purse and phone and went over to the other room. He closed and locked the door behind her. I sat on my bed folding my arms. All I wanted to do was go have fun with my friends for once get drunk and shake my ass.
He pulled out the computer chair and sat across from me.

You had so much to say through text message earlier talk yo shit now! He spat pissed off.

I said what I had to say earlier!

Say that shit to me. You still was unclear about what got you to this point.

Jaxn I don't fuckin come with drama so when I start dealing with a nigga he shouldn't have no drama at all.

Okay....

And the simple fact that I'm out here on vacation and bitches coming up to me about you is a whole different game changer.

Who came up to you?

Yo baby mama!

I don't have no kids Destiny!

The bitch looked pregnant to me. I don't care if she is or if she isn't cause that ain't got shit to do with me. But I was fuckin with you not her and if you already had a bitch which I asked did you and you said fuckin NO that I would of kept entertaining you.

I don't have NO BITCH or no fuckin kids not even on the way into the world. For some reason my ass only ever fucked you raw shawty. Any other bitch in this world I ever hit I used a condom believe it or not. Ima grown ass man what the fuck I look like hiding a bitch and a kid from a woman to get some pussy. Pussy is every where Destiny! I walk out this door right now and a bitch would throw that shot at me. I fuck with you cause I fuck with you.

Than why is bitches coming up to me saying you they man and asking me why am I leaving a party with you.?

I don't fuckin know I don't even know who the fuck you could be talkin bout. I came to fuckin Miami yesterday to kill 2 niggas, get my fuckin money back, and make sure my one mans is okay cause niggas is fuckin incompetent. I ain't thinking bout no bitch! I ain't even been in fuckin Miami since early last year....

So how she saying she pregnant by you?

To probably try and get a fuckin reaction out of you or something that fuckin baby ain't mine. I ain't gotta lie about shit.

Okay Jaxn whatever I'm over this!

You over this? Over what Destiny? You ain't even my bitch and we already arguin about stupid shit! We should of just been keeping this shit about sex and only sex! He yelled getting madder. He was so frustrated but I didn't care cause I was mad to. A nigga gone be a nigga and all niggas do is lie.

Over this....all of this, this conversation everything!

Ight you done? He stood up pissed off. "Are you fuckin done Destiny?!"

You just said we should of just kept this a sexual thing no feelings attached right?!

I did and my dumb ass started catching feelings so ima ask you again is you fuckin done?

Is you, the fuck?

Answer the question stop tryna play games I'm not no fuckin kid is you done with me.?

Yeah I am! I don't come with drama so I ain't about to have nun with you.

Ight! He shook his head grabbed his phone walked to the door so hard slamming that bitch open breaking the glass mirror behind him and leaving. He was so fuckin pissed off. The girls came rushing into the room.

What's wrong? Gina asked in a panic.

Nothing the glass on the mirror broke when he opened the door to leave.

What the fuck! He that mad! Myla asked confused.

Mad ain't even the word. Y'all on some real shit am I wrong tell me if I'm wrong! If you met this random niggas in a club yall start building this sexual relationship up having sex everyday and all night. Than shit starts turning up a bit feelings are clearly there but no one said anything yet. As a female if I don't come with drama you shouldn't either. So a bitch rolling up on me in a whole nother state and city asking me about you is a fuckin problem and than the bitch says she pregnant which is clear as day the bitch was pregnant! He talkin bout some he don't got no bitch or no baby on the way and he don't even have kids at all. But a bitch seen me leaving a party with you last night and asking me so I fuck with you, like what? And than the bitch wanted to fight! If we grown let's be grown. Niggas lie that's they nature. If you think for one second ima believe that Shìt your the dummy. So I told him I'm done with his ass.

WhT if he really don't got a bitch or a baby on the way Des? Gina asked sitting next to me.

Than I probably messed up with a good man. But I rather find another that I know who won't give me these type of problems a long the way.

But you was just saying and I'm not on his side or anything but I do like Murda for you.....but you was just saying you want a man and start a family. Regardless of the situation Des he was a good man and you let that good man go! He was pissed off but we all heard that hurt when he spoke he really liked you. Ain't no Nigga gone do what he did for you again like that. That nigga is one of a fuckin kind and you let his ass go.

I just feel like there's plenty of fish in the sea...

Ain't no big fish like that! Look I ain't sayin you wrong but I ain't sayin he wrong either you just shouldn't of let him go like that.

Y'all stressing me out I need a drink is we still going out.? Lola asked annoyed.

Well I'm ready is y'all? Gina said standing up.

Yeah! I said getting up I grabbed my purse and Myla put her sandals on. I followed everybody out the door. I didn't wanna go out no more. I was aggravated now. My whole mood was ruined. My problem is I react so quick I don't go through the thought process. I'll probably be regretting what I did later on....