Chapter 48

JANAE IN THE M.M.

____________
MURDER P.O.V.

Ma! I yelled walking into my house. This damn lady left the doors open again! "MA!" I yelled louder.

Why are you yelling Jaxn?!

Can you tell me why you left my house doors open again?

I'm bringing in groceries! Go out to the car and get the rest of them for me!

What you buying groceries for lady?

Because you didn't have hun house bout empty as all hell! Why you don't have no food in here?

I don't even be here! I thank you from you bottom of my heart you know I love you ma but you didn't need to do this!

I know I didn't but you need food in your house at all times Jaxn!

Ight ma!

Mrs. Wilson I put all the stuff away, you need help with anything else?! A female voice said coming around the corner from my kitchen. I looked at my mother strange as fuck. A girl walked from around the corner and I was taken back a bit. My mama just started smiling.
Her beautiful light skin was glowing and covered in tattoos. Her hair was flowing from the bounce in her lose curls, her make up and perfectly glossed lips shinned. Her body was shapped crazy. Nice tities that sat up perfectly and that ass was perfect. She was thick in all the right places.

Hi Murder! She spoke softly with a shy smile.

Pick your mouth up honey! My mom said as she walked past me and out the door. I stepped back a second and licked my lips.

Janae? I asked confused for a second.

Yeah it's me! She giggled, she was acting so shy. "Your mom invited me over for dinner tonight! I hope that's okay with you!?"

It seems like my mom is making a bunch of dinner plans without my permission! I laughed a bit.

I see you look shocked to see me!

I am I was not expecting you to be here....you look good how are you?

I'm great! I just flew in from Molina!

Oh really? Damn I see you doing yo thing!

Yeah It's amazing. I see you still out here grinding your house is beautiful!

Thank you! I'm waiting for my girl to come in and redecorate.

Oh you have a girl?

Fiancé actually! She's actually on her way here.

Ohhhh....we'll I don't think you need to put a spin on things it's very lovely in here.

Thank you!

Somebody close the door, somebody just pulled up in a truck! My mother said annoyed Carrying the last few bags in. Janae rushed over to help her and I looked out the door. My baby was getting out the car grabbing a Chanel bag.

Hi baby! She smiled when she noticed me. Her small round little stomach was beginning to poke out and I thought it was the cutest thing ever. She pushed the hair out her face and closed her doors walking over to me.

Where's your coat Destiny? It's cold out here!

I'm actually hot I didn't grab one.

You need one on. What's this?

It's just a small little gift for your mom. I know you said she lovesssss Chanel so I just stopped in and grabbed her a small little something. I just wanna make a great impression.