Chapter 122

Oweee I don't like that bitch! Kill her the fuck! Gina yelled slamming the house door behind her.

Than what have to take care of a kid I didn't want! Jaxn yelled back at her. All this yelling was making
My babies cry. I sat on the couch putting my baby down To unbuckle the babies.

Man that's yo problem not my sisters! She said rolling her eyes walking to the kitchen.

Fuck that hoe! Nakala said following back behind her. I could hear the water running from the living room. I know they was edger to hold them.

I'm sorry! Jaxn said bending down to me.

It's fine, just do what you have to do visits or whatever for your son and go from there but next time she pull some shit like that ima shoot the bitch.

No need to do that baby girl I'm bouta have this bitch deported in a minute.

Shut up stupid how you gone have her deported when she's born in America! I laughed.

You ain't know! Ya man really that nigga!

I'm tryna tell you!

Ima be upstairs I gotta make a couple phone calls and let you and ya girls talk I know they wanna see the babies and shit.

Okay, can we talk later?

Yeah sure....

Okay, love you!

I love you too! He smiled.

Move nigga! Gina said rolling her eyes pushing him a bit.

Damn attitude!

Piss off Jaxn!

Why is you mad at me!

Cause you got bitches coming to my sister house touching her and shit I should knock yo big bean head ass out too!

Yup, knock yo shit right between the washer and dryer! Nakala added rolling her eyes.

Y'all that shit was unintentional I didn't even know the bitch knew where we lived. All of us don't play about her so it don't even matter that bitch ain't gone be back here. He said suckin his teeth and was about to walk away.
He went to the front door and soon as he opened it the most loudest sounds let off. GUN SHOTS! I threw myself over all three of my babies as bullets pierced through the windows and glass shattered.
Jaxn got hit three times. His body jerked back like he was in a movie before he fell to the ground. His eyes met mine as blood poured from his mouth. I screamed so loud as he choked on his blood. I got up tripping over my own feet until I got to him.

You better not fuckin leave me! I screamed to him. His eyes was fixed on me as I pressed into his chest with our sons blanket. He gasped for air trying to speak but I stopped him and kissed him while he was able to kiss me back. "Don't leave me!" I plead against his lips. I felt his hand grip mine and I know he wanted to fight. All I could hear is screaming and crying from behind me.

DaDa, DaDa! Cam cried crawling over. His hand touched blood and Gina quickly grabbed him. "DaDa!" He started crying and having a fit.

I seen everything the police is on the way! My neighbor from across the street sang running up the porch and into the doorway. I didn't move my eyes from his. Every year that dropped hit his face. I know he wasn't gonna make it.

Please don't leave me baby! I pled. "I'm sorry! For everything, I'm sorry that I said and did all those mean things. I'm sorry that I said I fell out of love with you! I love you so much!"

I love you Destiny! He whispered as I stoked his hair back. I kissed his lips again firmly as a single tear fell from his eyes. I could feel his heart rate slowing all the way down. He looked me in my eyes as he took his last breath. I was in so much pain! I felt like I was hit with a bullet. I screamed and screamed to the top of my lungs. This did not just happen. My neighbor tried so hard to pull me away from him. Police surrounded my house as a team of first responders rushed into my home and surrounded him.