Chapter 112

MURDER P.O.V.

Wilson visit! The CO called out coming into the day room. I looked up from the tv and at him. I ain't have no visits planned and Destiny knew better than to come visit me while I'm locked up.

Who is it? I asked turning my attention back to the tv.

Do it matter?

Yeah fat ass it do! I snapped.

I don't know now let's go! You got 10 minutes. He yelled before closing the door. I got up annoyed and went straight to my cell. I changed my shirt into a white polo and state pants with my all white balenciaga triple S sneakers. I walked back on the floor and to the door so I could go on this dumb ass visit.

Who the fuck was here my mama? I was annoyed as hell!

Table 5 row A! The CO I directed me as I walked into the visiting room. I haven't been in jail since I was a jit. I took pride in that. If I was gone be here I rather it had been for something I did not cause of some fuckin child that's not even mine.

When I got to the table I was beyond pisses off. If I could of punched this bitch in her face right now I would of!

Hey baby! My mom smiled widely getting up from her seat. She seen the look on my face as I hugged her back. "Now before you go off Jaxn this is all me!" She said speaking sitting down. My eyes was locked on Janae. She was holding a sleeping baby in her arms. A little boy.....

Hi Jax! She smiled.

Why the fuck is you here? I asked in the most disrespectful way I could.

What? Nigga this yo fuxkin son and you need to meet him seems how yo dead beat ass gonna be in here for a while! She said with a smirk.

Bitch I'll do life before I take care of that kid! What the fuck you bring her here for? I snapped at my mom.

Look there's a lot of difference between you to and so much hate. Now son as much as you hate to admit it you could be the possible father for this baby! And it's not about you two anymore it's about him!

Look I just wanted my son to meet his father that's all.

We'll go find him!

You so mad you fucked me and got me pregnant but wasn't acting this way when we was fuckin! You just like a typical nigga. He looks just like you! She said pulling his blanket down a bit revealing his face. I was taken back a bit cause he did look like me. He even looked like Cam a lil bit. Her showing him to me shut me right up actually.....

He looks just like you when you was a baby Jax...
My mom said with tears in her eyes.

He's a junior! Janae said proudly.

What you mean a junior?

His name is Jaxn Wilson jr.

You named a baby after someone you don't even know if they the father or not...

I know your my son father your the one that's denying it!

Cause he's not mine!

Yes he is!

Not!

Okay once we get the dna test you'll see! And when it comes back that he is than what?

Than I'll take care of my responsibilities.! As a man, as a father we can go through the courts and all that shit cause I ain't dealing with you.

You are!

Man I'm done with this shit! I got up and left the visiting room. I fucked up....I don't even need a dna test to know that. That lil boy mine. He looks just like me....

I grabbed the phone and called Destiny. "Hi baby!" She said answering sweetly.

I think the baby is mine..! I said straight out. I never wanted to sugar coat shit with my wife I got straight to the point.

The line was silent for so long. I rested my head on my arm above the phone. "Des say something..."

I....I...can I uhh talk to you later? I could hear her crying.

Yeah...

Okay... her voice cracked so hard! I could tell she was crying. I could hear her heart break over the phone. "The call has ended!" The operator said as she hung up. I took a deep breath and went to my cell. I laid there looking at the ceiling. I FUCKED UP!