Chapter 77

I desperately wanted to feel okay. I felt better after telling Jaxn how much I hate him even though I don't. I just wanted him to know he hurt me bad. Maybe one day in the future we could work something out but I literally have no desire to do so no time soon. All I want for him is to take care of his child when he gets here.

I have to focus on my happiness because bringing a baby into this world is suppose to be a happy time and I am so tired of crying. I hate that I'm alone but it's okay I'll get through it.

I grabbed my ringing phone and it was Jaxns mom. She's been feeling so much better and is constantly reaching out to me. I enjoyed talking to her and seeing her in a whole new light than her before. She apologized so many times for how she acted towards me in the beginning. She was growing on me.
She was highly disappointed in Murder and what he was putting me through.

Hello! I answered.

Hey baby how are you today?

I'm okay ma how are you?

I'm doing better that's all I can ask God for. How was court the other day?

It was okay....the judge ordered him to stay away from me for the duration of my pregnancy because he's putting me under so much stress.

Honestly that's good you don't have to worry about him stressing you out. That baby is what's important.

That's all I keep saying to myself I mean don't get me wrong I wish he could be here with me through this but I rather be alone before anything hurts my baby.

Exactly! He reminds me so much of his dad before life happened to him. He gave me the entire world and truly loved me but couldn't keep his self in his pants but you know I'm happy for you Destiny your smarter than me. I feel like you leaving him gonna teach him a lesson.... I wish I left but I loved the money. His father use to hit me and beat me bad than tried to shower me with expensive things and shopping sprees out the country and I stayed. I know my son wouldn't put his hands on you but he's trying to buy you like his father did me. Stand your ground Des don't feed into it.

I don't want him thinking that if I ever took him back that it's okay to do that and it's not. He knows he can't buy me that's why I send everything back I don't want nun of it.

And that's why it's hitting him so hard. He's learning his lesson.

I hope so, hope he won't break the next girl heart.

There won't be another girl! She laughed. "He's a fighter and he won't stop until he has you back. See Destiny your rear and he loves rear things and now that he doesn't have you anymore he can't handle that he's going to keep fighting until he has you back.!"

All things have to come to an end though I just feel like once I'm cheated on I hold no value any longer to that persons life and I can't give them access to me again. I know my worth and it ain't being cheated on especially two weeks after being married. Like he didn't even wait.!

Look honey guys are easy they are drawn to pussy and especially when it's thrown at them. But think about this when a female is in a man face forcing herself on a man it's hard for them to resist. They automatically start thinking with that second head. Men cheat cause it's in the heat of the moment not cause they love the next girl. They think one moment won't cost them entirely everything.

He should of thought with his brain and not his dick!

You are absolutely right but just think about that. But speaking of the devil he's walking in now I'll talk to you later honey!

Okay ma!

Okay baby bye! She hung up and I sat my phone back down. It seems like everybody is saying the same thing. Take him back but wait a while let him suffer. I can care less if he suffers or not I don't take being cheated on lightly. Cheat on me and your done. I don't give chances after chances you fuck up that's on you cause I'd never do you how you did me!