Chapter 92

You still got an attitude? Murder asked me as he came into the house. It was going on 2am and I just got done feeding our son and putting him back to sleep.

I told you I didn't have no fuckin attitude! I snapped at him. I really did have one though cause why is you going out of town!

He looked at me like I just told him to kill his self or something. The look of I got him entirely fucked up. "Bend it over right now!"

What?!

Destiny you heard me bend yo ass over, I'm bouta fuck that nasty ass attitude right out you.! Or ima put my hands on you and I really, really don't wanna do that!

I'm not doing shit! I said rolling my eyes walking away from him. He grabbed me by the back of my neck, ripping my thong off and bending me over our bed. I was completely turned on and a waterfall just started between my legs. With his hand on the back of my neck still he started eating my pussy. Just that quick I forgot what I even was mad about soon as he slid his tongue up to my asshole. He smacked my ass and grabbed my rose vibrator putting it on my clit as he ate my ass. I damn near was about to pass out from how hard I was cumming.

Now turn that ass around! He demanded wiping his mouth. I did exactly what he said as he stepped out of his clothes. He grabbed my legs and pulled me to the end of the bed and folded my ass right up, pushing my legs back behind my back. He slid in me slowly and he felt so good. He placed the vibrator on my clit and leaned on top of me wrapping his arms around my neck as he gave me full deep strokes. He hit my G spot with every thrust. He ain't never fuck me like this before. This that ima shut the fuck up and whatever you say dick.

You gone lose that fuckin attitude? He asked sternly slowing his strokes down as I squirted. I couldn't even fuckin speak. "Is you gone lose that fuckin attitude?!"

Yes, yesss! He kissed my lips and I stuck my tongue down his throat as we kissed and he fucked me. He stood up and put his hand around my throat fuckin me harder.

Stop trying to push me out Destiny, cum on this dick! He switched the modes on the vibrator to my favorite one and sped his strokes up. I was cumming so hard running from him. "Do I gotta hold you down?!" "Look at you taking this dick, this all yo dick baby! Wit yo sexy ass!" "Nut on daddy dick, you taking all this dick mama, look at you takin it!"

I knew he was about to nut I wrapped my legs around his waist locking him in and he fucked me deep kissing me as he came.

Fuck Des damn!

I grabbed his face and looked him in his eyes...."I just want you to always come home to me! I worry that you'll leave me again like you did before.!"

I ain't gone never leave you again, that ain't something you gotta worry about happening ever again, I love you Destiny!