Chapter 66

Ready baby? Murder asked me as he grabbed my bags.

Yeah! You got everything?

Yup! Come on. I opened the door for us and let him walk out first. I covered my arms with my Burberry Shaw and followed him out. I pulled my sun glasses down over my eyes. You would of thought I was somebody famous or something.

Destiny can I talk to you please? A woman said coming over to me as we walked through the lobby.

If my wife wishes to speak to you she would have spoken last night. As of right now I think you should back the fuck up fa ya get hurt I don't give a fuck who mama you is! Murda said before I can even open my mouth to speak.

I kept walking and got in our car leaving her ass standing there confused and hurt just how she did me when she left me.

How the fuck do she even know what I look like? Or who I am? I asked annoyed taking a sip of my Pepsi.

First off where is yo water my baby don't need that. And secondly I'm tired of Jamaica we done had to many surprise guest here.

Way to fuckin many. And I need this Pepsi it helps with the morning sickness the only thing baby boy likes.

Stop saying it's a boy before you jinks it.

I'm not I whole Hartley feel like it's a boy!
Jaxn Jr.

Nahhhh bae that's ugly! He laughed.

No it's not! I love your name and I love the way it's spelled. Plus your an amazing man your someone I would want my son named after and to look up to.

Thank you baby but nah he need his own identity. I want my son to be better than me not as me....I been thinking...

Bout what?

Getting out the game.....

Really?

I ain't gone lie since the moment I met you and fell in love with you I been thinking bout it. I wanna make sure I'm here and alive as long as I can be to make sure I take care of you and our child.

And I want you to be here as long as god will allow us to have you. Thank you for thinking of us. And if we ever fall on hard times I'll carry us. My business is flourishing thanks to you.

You deserve it but we'll never fall on hard times. We have enough money to last us a 100 life times. When we get back I'll be opening up our baby a savings account so he or she will have they own money saved.

I already opened him one.... It was one of the first things I did when I found out I was pregnant. Thinking about his future...

Great minds think alike. We'll go put money in it when we get back.

Oweee can daddy put money in mine too! I laughed.

I sure can, daddy get you whatever you want.

I like the sound of that!

This hurt? He asked touching the side of my neck. His eyes filled with hurt and sorrow.

No....

I'm sorry! I swear I don't know what came over me to even put my hands on you.

Baby it's okay I know you wouldn't had put your hands on me and you just snapped I'm not taking it to heart...

I never wanted you to see that side of me or any bad side of me that's not who I wanna be around you.

Shit happens and people lose their cool all the time. And I have to apologize as well I shouldn't of never said that. I would never kill our baby I just know it would of gave me a reaction out of you.

Nah what I did to you wasn't cool at all I didn't realize cutting your air off is cutting air off to the baby I don't know I just lost it and im really sorry.

If I was ever afraid that you would do that again to me I wouldn't of married you.

I promise to walk away from any fight or argument that may come our way in the future and I promise that'll never happen again.

I promise the same thing! I leaned over and kissed my husband as he came to a red light.
We got on our plane and was headed to Bora Bora for our first stop!