Chapter 72

You can sit that right there! I said to my movers. I got everything up out of mine out of Jaxns house real quick and moved back into my house. No I don't wanna work anything out, no I don't wanna talk about shit, no I don't wanna hear his side of things, no excuses no nothing we was married less than 2 seconds and the moment I turned my back you was cheating! The way they was all hugged up on each other and kissing they must of been fuckin with each other. She can have him and he can have her. Leave me the fuck alone!

Mrs. Wilson! A lady called out knocking on the door. I walked to the door and it was my lawyer.

Hi! I said welcoming her in.

Hi is now still a good time? She asked unsure as the movers was bringing stuff in.

Yes perfect time! I smiled bringing her to my office space.

So you just got married two weeks ago and your filing for divorce already? What's going on?

I caught my husband cheating on me yesterday and I want a divorce. I don't wanna talk anything out or nun of that couples shit I want a divorce.

Well I can tell you now divorces are very hard especially if you just got married I can file for an annulment!

No I don't want an annulment I want a divorce! I want alimony, child support, and half of everything he owns and I mean half of every single dime!

Okay you mentioned child support? There's a child involved how many?

He isn't here yet I'm almost 6 months pregnant.!

Wow so your a newly wed and pregnant and you caught him cheating?!

Yes ma'am!

Now there will be a custody battle once the child is born. Which might prolong the divorce because usually we settle out the custody of the child first.

No worries! I want joint custody of my son and I want him to get him every other weekend as well as pay for his live in nanny!

You sound like you have everything worked out in your mind already.

I do! And lastly I want him to pay for all my lawyer fees!

You pretty much answered all my questions I had for you Mrs. Wilson. I'll keep in touch. I will put this motion into the judge this afternoon. And we go from there.

Okay thank you!

I showed her back out and the movers was unfinished packing everything Gina and Nakala was running up the stairs.

Who is that? Gina asked coming in the house as I closed the door.

My lawyer! I said proudly.

Your lawyer? You dead ass gone divorce him? Nakala asked shocked.

Just as fast as I married him!

Damnnnnnn you cold that's gone kill his ass! Nakala laughed.

I can't believe he really cheated on you! Gina said rolling her eyes.

Baby even Beyoncé got cheated on! I'm not surprised niggas is weak. Wether they young or old they all weak throw some pussy in they face and they gone fold.

But hear me out I don't condone that cheating shit but is you really gone leave a man who worships the ground you walk on, gives you everything in the world, make sure your happy and show you that he loves you unconditionally. Over a bitch who I'm sure ain't mean shit to him! I say make that Nigga pockets hurt make him hurt but don't let that good Nigga go! Nakala said.

A man can't love me and cheat on me that's not how that goes! Ima Queen I deserve everything in the world including a man that will completely do right by me 10 fold. We wasn't even married for 2 full weeks and he cheats on me! I went through so much behind him and you would think that he had the decency not to do me the way he fuckin did. I never showed him anything other than love. I fell in love with that man whole heartedly. But if I can take everything back I would. I wish I never even met him. All I ever wanted was to be a great wife and amazing mother. Share a special love with somebody but all in all. I was only getting lied to and led on. Niggas only think of themselves and not everyone around them when they make decisions. Cheating is a choice and he chose to do that! He chose to hurt me! He chose to break our family up! He chose to step outside his marriage. Everything that was done is what he chose to do! I don't give not one fuck about his money I only ever cared about his heart! I'm only taking it cause it'll hurt him.