Chapter 22

What you doing? Murda asked as he placed his gun, keys, and phone on the dresser.

Owee that just made my pussy get that lil heart beat feeling, do it again! I laughed.

Do what?! He asked laughing.

Put yo gun on the dressa!

You a mess dude! He laughed picking his gun up and putting it on the dresser again.

Owe daddy take me now! I laughed getting up and kissing him. He gripped my ass and kissed me back.

How was your day?

It was good I got a lot done. How was your day?

It was Ight. Made some money you know me. He said as he took his clothes off he came and sat on the bed next to me. "What you doing?"

I'm looking for a few cheap cars.

For what?

Well i had this idea for the girls, they need cars and I just feel like I'm obligated to help them get cars. I bought the lot across from the building so I figured they have some where to park.

What girls I thought you just had the school and day care and shit?

No, we'll I do but I also have another complete side of the building. I intake young girls in they teens most of them are teen mothers with kids and it's an apartment building. I have 5 floors and each floor has about 6 apartments to them right now I have 13 girls from the ages of 15 to 20 living there. They pay rent and their own utilities and since they have kids I just figured that they should have cars to so I was gonna try and buy some for a few girls and teach them the importance of car notes and car insurance and stuff.

That's dope baby! How many cars you need?

Like 5 or 6! It's just a few that have their licenses.
They don't need nothing fancy or anything.

I got you!

What?

I own my own dealerships i got 3 and i got a few cars that I'll donate to your business and you can sell them for how ever much you want and teach the girls whatever and shit.

Really baby? Thank youuuu!

No problem baby girl, I love what you doing and I wish somebody had some shit like this when I was growing up maybe I wouldn't be so fucked up now!

Your not fucked up your perfect.

Far from it!

In my eyes you are.

You so corny! He laughed getting up. "What you cook?"

Nothing yet I wasn't sure what you wanted to eat plus I just got in like an hour ago.

You feel like going out?

To where?

I know a few places.

Okay sure! I sat my lap top to the side and got up to go in my closet and find something to put on. It was cold so I went with some black leggings, a gray and black graphic tee, some black combat boots, and my black leather jacket. I ran my fingers through my curls and touched up on my make up a bit since I didn't take it off yet. I glossed my lips and I looked super cute.

Come on bae I'm hungry! Murda yelled. I walked out the closet and he smiled he was tucking his gun on his waist and grabbing his stuff. I grabbed my purse and followed him out. He opened the door for me and we got in his truck. I grabbed his charger and put my phone on it.

Where we going to eat? I asked more to my phone than to him.

I was thinking this lil spot around the way. They got some good food.

Owee I gotta taste for some sea food. They got that?

Yeah, Unless you wanna go to king crab or something.

King crab all the way the other way, you already going this way so we can just go to the place you said.

You sure?

Yeah, I can get king crab for lunch tomorrow.

Ight! He placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed it. I loved when dudes did that. "Gimmie a kiss!" He said coming to a red light.

Boy you keep saying that and ima give yo ass a baby! I laughed. He started smirking.

It should already be one in there!

Stop playing with me!

I ain't playing, matter fact where is my kid cause I know I bussed in you a couple times! He said laughing.

Yeah okay until one really get in there don't act stupid.

I would never. You gone be my baby mama and one day my wife!