Chapter 76

MURDER P.O.V.

Actually I would like to postpone the marriage counseling until after I have my baby! Destiny spoke to the judge as we stood in court. "Unfortunately due to this whole situation I have high blood pressure and been put on bed rest because of it! This is stressing me out so bad that my child is endangered, I do have doctors notes from that as well!"

I can grant that, Mr. Wilson for the sake of your child I am ordering you to stay away from Mrs. Wilson until after your child is born.

What? I questioned confused and mad.

Marriage counseling will be set for 3 months after child birth for 20 weeks. Family court is set 2 months after the child is born. Counselors any questions? The judge asked. I was so pissed off.

No your honor! Her lawyer and my lawyer both spoke.

Court is adjourned! He banged his gravel and my lawyer started packing things up for us to leave the courtroom. Destiny was very much pregnant now and she didn't have her usual glow to her. I know I hurted her bad. These past few weeks she hasn't spoken to me. Reached out to call or text me, never answers the phone or text back, won't answer he door and always have security waiting for me at the doors of her job. I tried emailing, I changed passwords to all our streaming services called from fake numbers and other peoples numbers soon as she hear it's me she hangs up. I tried using cash app, Zelle, Apple Pay everything I can think of. I sent multiple gifts. Birkin bags, Chanel, YSL! Everything for her and our son everything just comes back. I even tried to go to her doctors appointments but them shits was changed. I was fuckin miserable and sick I didn't know what to do. She wouldn't even look at me in court.

What do I do when all else fails? It's like I don't wanna stop trying cause than she gone think I don't give a fuck or I'm out here fuckin this bitch and that bitch. My main focus is her and our child like it's always been I fucked up I take accountability for that shit but damn a Nigga is trying.

I got in my car and I seen her walking to hers I got out and ran over to her. I opened the door for her and she rolled her eyes.

Are you stuck on stupid or something? You didn't just hear the judge like do you wanna do time in jail? She asked annoyed. Hearing her voice in I don't know how long made me anxious.

Can we please just talk? I pled.

There is nothing we have to talk about Jaxn! You cheated I'm moving on with my life our child isn't born yet there is nothing we need to converse about.

Yes it is! You just gone throw our whole marriage away over a mistake?

A mistake? Cheating isn't a mistake it's a choice! How would you like it if I found a Nigga fucked him and sucked his dick? You gone be pissed. That shit gone make you sick! I could do what you did to me a few times but that ain't even my MO! You gotta worry about that karma.

You damn right that shit gone make me fuckin sick I'll kill that Nigga!

So why you ain't keep that in mind when you was fuckin her? I literally don't have anything else to say to you. I'll have someone let you know when our child is born!

I can't be there for the birth of my child?

Your stressing me the fuck out! I'm hurting I'm going through a fuckin heart break I don't wanna be around you yet alone breathe the same air as you! You think I want you around while I'm trying to bring a innocent life into this world? This is suppose to be the most happiest time of my life we just got married and having a baby and all I can do is fuckin cry because you broke my heart! (She said through her tears. I pulled her into hug me.) I hate you, I hate you, I hate you! She cried into my chest.
I was trying so hard not to cry right now. I never was one to show emotion but Destiny just makes me go through all of them.

I'm sorry baby I am! I'm so sorry! Ima fix us!

You can't! She wiped her face and moved away from me getting in her car. She pulled off leaving me standing there. "FUCKKKK!" I yelled annoyed. "Fuck is you looking at?" I yelled at some lady walking by. I can't be mad at nobody but my fuckin self.