Chapter 85

MURDER P.O.V.

I took the car seat out the car and carried him over to Destinys car and buckled him in. I grabbed the diaper bag and gave it to her.

Thank you! She said Shyly. She didn't seem like herself at all. I mean she hadn't seen like the Destiny she was a few weeks ago. She seemed so sad and miserable.

You okay? I asked unsure if I should of asked.

Yeah! She said nodding her head.

Ight, I'll see you in the morning! I said and she turned to walk away quickly. Something wasn't right and I know it wasn't. I knocked on her door and she rolled down her window. Before she could say anything I unlocked her doors and pulled her out the car. I embraced her in a hug and she immediately started crying.

What's wrong Des?

I don't wanna do this no more!

Do what baby talk to me!

I don't know....I'm just not myself I'm tired I'm over whelmed, I'm stuck inside my head I miss you, I hate you, I love you! Im depressed everything is just fuckin with me.

I miss you to baby! You got this though. You want me to take him for a few more hours I will so you can get some rest.

Noooo Jaxn I don't wanna keep doing this! House to house he's only a month old and he's bouncing back and fourth all day everyday I'm sick of this. My baby deserves to have both his parents under one roof together. This is crazy!

What you saying Destiny?

I don't know what I'm saying!

I just wanted her to say the words that I desperately wanted to hear. "Look I gotta run a few plays and I'll be over in a few and I'll watch him tonight ight?"

No that's not what I want!

What do you want Des?

YOU!!!!

I want you! I want our family! Im tired of pretending like I'm okay and I can do this. All I ever wanted was to be a wife and a mom.

Baby you got me I told you I wasn't going any where.

You mean it!

You got my word. Go home and get some rest I'll be there in a minute ight.

Okay!

Can I get a kiss? She wiped her eyes and looked up at me. Her eyes was filled with hurt and sadness and so red from crying. I leaned down and kissed her. Y'all know that first kiss y'all ever have with somebody and you could feel the sparks flying yup that was us!

I'll be home in a minute ight!

Okay! She wiped her eyes sniffling and got back in the car. I can tell that shit just made a difference. She pulled off and I ran back to my car. It's been 7 and a half long ass fuckin months without my wife. My heart was fuckin smiling she was taking me back! She was giving me my second chance I promise to God I wasn't about to fuck this up.

Yerooo! I yelled into the phone as KC answered.

Yeroooo! He yelled back.

I need you to handle that for me!

Nigga why?

I got bigger shit to take care of.

Like what?

Going home to my wife!

Awwwwwwe shit! She finally taking yo raggedy ass back!

Ya mother but somethin like that! Meet me at the spot in 20.

Ight! He hung up and I sat my phone in the cup holder. I zoomed over to the pick up spot and picked some shit up and went to go meet KC. I gave him my shit and gave him clear instructions on what to do with it than drop my money off at the stash house. I slapped him up than made my way home.

Destiny! I yelled out as I came into the house! "Dessss!" I yelled again. The lights was off and the house was quiet. I went upstairs and she was knocked out with Cam in the bassinet next to her. I smiled at the sight in front of me. I took my shit off and climbed right into bed next to her.

I pulled her into my arms and kissed her forehead and neck. "I love you baby!" She said softly waking up a bit.

I love you more Des! She drifted back off to sleep. Nothing else in this world even matter anymore!