Chapter 102

I woke up and everything was a blur my mouth was dry and I was hooked up to all these monitors.

Destiny! Gina cried out jumping from her chair. She sat with Chaz beside her and Nakala in the other chair and Murders mom closes to me.

Where is my baby? I asked trying to sit up.

Lay down baby girl you don't need to be sitting up yet. His mom said laying me back.

He's right here sleeping! Nakala said standing up smiling. I didn't even see she was holding my baby. She came over to me and placed him in my arms. I started to cry so hard holding him. I never thought I'd see him again. I was so worried about him.

He's a fighter like his mom! I looked up and seen Murder at the door. He was coming into the room. I pulled him in closer to me and kissed him.

I love you! I love you, I love you, I love you! I sang over and over and over again crying. He wrapped his arms around the both of us hugging us tight letting me cry in his arms.

I love you baby! Don't scare me like that again Destiny! He said sternly looking me in my eyes. "I don't know what the fuck I would of done if you would of left me!"

I promise I won't be going anywhere!

Of course you won't you got kids to raise! Gina smiled hard.

I looked at Murder and he wiped his tears and smiled. He moved Cams blanket a bit showing me his shirt. Which said "I'm going to be a big brother of two!"

Who having twins? I asked with wide eyes.

Us! He laughed.

Are you serious?

Yeah, when you coded the machine actually detected two heart beats which confused the doctors. So they brought in a ultrasound machine and found two heart beats in two different sacs.

We having twins! I started crying! I hugged my husband so tight and he smiled.

All that fuckin y'all was doing when y'all got back together! Gina laughed.

Ohh I love you! I kissed his lips and he looked me in my eyes.

I love you!