Chapter 40

MURDER P.O.V.

Yeah I was waxing that bitch shit! Her shit wet as hell to! I see why that nigga Murda was falling in that shit all the time! Tone laughed talking to the niggas in the livingroom laughing and shit. "She got this cute ass lil back tattoo I be butting right on that shit!" He laughed.

You ruthless dawg! One nigga said laughing.

Man! I gotta be bitches be crazy out here dawg, bitches be for everybody shawty easily let me hit I know she was no good for my guy ima tell his ass that to when I see him! Tone laughed taking a long puff of his blunt.

I just felt like it was time I showed my face. I been home for 2 weeks now. Now that I done made up with my bitch and we back on good standings I can take care of business.

I leaned against the wall with my hands in my pockets. Everybody looked like they seen a ghost. Tone was steady laughing not even noticing the change of the room.

What y'all get so quiet for? He asked than boom he turned around like he seen a ghost.

Please keep going! I laughed a bit. I walked into the room and I could feel the nerves just jumping off everybody. "You was fuckin my bitch right?" I laughed.

I mean, like..

Nah go ahead tell the story over I wanna hear it this time! I smiled pulling up a chair. His whole demeanor changed. "Come on tell me how you was fuckin my bitch! Pussy was good as fuck wasn't it! So wet and tight you can't even pull out!" I laughed.

Hell yeah nigga! He said laughing tryna play it off.

Facts like you said though these bitches for everybody...

Man I couldn't wait til you got back and tell you how her ass came on to me and shit!

Oh word she came in to you?

Hell yeah, I hope it ain't no hard feelings you know sometimes I just can't help myself.

Nah you good bro. We suppose to pass these hoes around right! I laughed. I took the henny bottle off the table and chugged it a bit.

Dead ass doe! Bitches ain't shit dawg!

It's just one thing doe Tone...

What?

Instead of lying to these niggas about you fuckin ma bitch tell 'em how you broke into ma house and rapped her and stole all her shit! Instead of gloating about how you was fuckin ma bitch tell the truth! Tell these niggas how you crossed yo right hand man! I said laughing, I tightened the bottle in my hand so tight.

Murda... before he could finish saying my name I hit this nigga in his head so fuckin hard with this big ass bottle that shit broke. I started punching him all in his shit. I couldn't stop I was about to kill this Nigga with my bare hands. I wanted this nigga face to be unrecognizable.

I was pulled off of him by everybody in there. I shook that shit off and grabbed the towel wiping the blood from my hands.

I started stomping this nigga head in as he was having a seizure. I should let his ass live the rest of his fuckin life as a vegetable.

Let this be a fuckin less to each and every single one of y'all niggas you ever in yo fuckin life cross me I won't hesitate to kill any fuckin body! I yelled.
He stopped seizing and was trying to regain consciousness.

I looked him dead in his eyes and bent down to him. "I hate liars, thief's, and rappest! And you all 3! It hurts cause you was my dawg but I don't play about my bitch!" I stood up and shot this nigga in his head 5 times! I watched his body jerk from each bullet.

Since y'all find this shit so funny clean it the fuck up! I yelled I went upstairs to my office and they all scattered for a second like they didn't know what to do. I sat my gun on the desk and I felt a sense of relief but this shit wasn't over. I just gotta figure out who the other two niggas was. I grabbed my blunt out my ashtray and lit that bitch. Cross me you'll never live to see another day!