Chapter 96

Damn bae, what you was horny or something?! Murder said surprised as I fucked him back. He kissed down my back as I was cummin gripping my hips and fuckin me so he could cum to!

He flipped me over kissing me. I loved kissing my man during sex it was always so passionately. He got off of me smiling. "I love you!" I smiled against his lips. He kissed me again and said it back and just looking me in my eyes.

What? I giggled. He always made me feel like a lil school girl with a huge crush when he looked at me.

You so beautiful, how I get so lucky to have you?!

I ask myself that all the time!

There is nothing in this world I enjoy more than you. I want you to know that I will always, and I mean always love you! He spoke so firmly to me looking me in my eyes. For some reason I felt like I wanted to cry.

I'll always love you to baby!

I know you will! He got off me and bit his lip. We been going at it all morning we missed our breakfast date.

He went into the bathroom and started the shower and brush his teeth. I was right behind him. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I fixed my hair before getting in the shower. With him. I loved how he let me stand in the front and let me do me first. I miss the shower at our other house. It was a duo shower with two different shower heads and we can adjust the temperatures on them. I got out and went to my closet to dry off. I started to smell something that wasn't pleasant coming from outside it was making me sick. I closed the window and tried not to gag so much.

You ight? He asked coming into the closet.

Yeah something was just smelling bad outside I had to close the window.

I'll have one of the landscapers come over and check it out later. You still wanna ride with me?

Yeah! Cam won't be back until later on.

I'm glad you have great friends like them who love our child just as much as them.

They literally are the best! And I'm the same way with them and theirs. It's just hard to find genuine people nowadays.

Yeah it definitely is! Bae what's this? He asked holding up a bag of money.

Ohhh I have to give that to Leira.

This about 50K why so much?

Well she was damn near prostituting herself on only fans...

What that gotta do with you?

Baby if I have money I wanna help her, come on now going on dates and making videos of yourself playing with yoself and stuff sending it to old white man and shit for money that ain't it especially when I got it. She said she was only doing it so she could make money buy a house and car. I told her I would help her. I said wrapping my arms around his waist.

Yeah ight.....50K that's a lot baby...

I know but I seen the invoice I know that's how much he was gone pay her. She's going to pay me back we came to an agreement when and how much and stuff.

Okayyyyy, ima let you handle this!

Thank you baby! I smiled kissing him.

Speaking of handling things you got that Lola situation cleared up?

I'm still working on it!

DES!!!!

Baby I got this, let ya woman take care of things ight!

He shook his head laughing "Ight dude I'm trusting you, you say you got this!"

And I do I promise baby! I smiled and he kissed me again.