Chapyer 34

I realarmed my security system as i got in the house. I was still a little scared of the outside world but I been managing these past few months. Gina was right and without her by my side I wouldn't of made it. I sat my purse and my laptop bag on the counter and went upstairs to my room. It's sad I carried my gun around my entire house. I went to my room and took my work clothes off. I was stressed out so much I lost a lot of weight. But I was getting back to my old self again. I was learning to relove me.

I took a quick shower and put on a pair of leggings and a sweater. I grabbed a pair of Uggs to match and put my gun back on my hip. I did my make up and grabbed my purse. Everyday after work I came home changed and left to go to Gina's. My god baby was so precious. Little miss Chazaria Destanee Grant was just a few weeks old. Gina labor was so beautiful and it was an honor to be there during her journey.
Next up in the summer was their wedding. I was so happy for them they deserved every.

I opened my door and instantly got angry. The same surprise I was faced with earlier today was here in my face again. "Destiny baby please just let me explain please baby!" He pled.

I told you I want nothing to do with you, I hate you!

I understand that I know you do and I didn't do anything on purpose or intentionally baby just let me explain.

I don't want to hear what you have to say Murda!

He grabbed me and kissed me. I tried to fight him to get off of me but he wouldn't stop holding me and kissing me.

Please let me go! I closed my eyes and tried not to cry.

No I can't!! I waited 8 long months to do that I can't let you go now.

You let me go when you left me 8 months ago. I don't feel nothing for you any more Murda, and I ment it when I said I hated you.! I watched his heart break through his eyes. I moved from his grip and walked around him. I don't care what his excuse was.

I turned around and looked at him as my tears fell. "Out of all these months of depression all I wanted and wished for was you to come save me and you didn't!" "And the worst part of it all is That you never came nor did you ever say anything!"

Destiny I couldn't!

Yeah well I can't do this with you, have the best life Murda! I got into my car and pulled off. This situation with him hurted more than when I thought I lost the love of my life. It just goes to show that the love I had for him was real and he broke my heart.

After I had my mental break down I cleaned my face and tried to fix it. I went into Gina house and she gave me the biggest hug ever.

What's that for? I smiled.

For being the best BestFriend, sister, god mom a girl can ever ask for!

It's all my pleasure I wouldn't be me if it wasn't for you! I smiled.

Want a glass of wine?

Actually you got something stronger than wine?

You wanna drink? She asked with laughter raising one eye brow.

I need it!

What's wrong you going back into depression? You okay?

No I'm fine....I had some unexpected company today....twice.

What? Who?

Murda! She dropped the glass caught off guard. "What?" "Did he say why he was missing for so long? How the fuck he think he can just pop up after damn near a year like everything all peaches and cream! Yeah ight let me ever see his ass!"

He didn't say....not that I gave him the chance or anything. He popped up on me at work with flowers. I kicked him out told him I hated him and never wanted to speak to him ever again. About 4 hours later as I'm leaving out to come see you he was literally at my door about to knock. I told
Him the same thing. I hate him I never wanna see him again you know the usual.

What he say?

He kept asking could he explain what was going on.

I don't care to hear an excuse on why he disappeared for 9 and a half months.

I think you should hear him out Des what if something happened?!

My address never changed, my phone number didn't change nothing and he never reached out for whatever reason. When I was going through the toughest time of my life because of him he wasn't there you was! And because he put me in that situation and disappeared I hate him even more. I didn't deserve to have my life ruined by someone I fell in love with. I get it I know what happens when you date into this lifestyle but he left me without a grace to find him or anything I could of died and he think he can just come back hey hi how y'all doing I'm back NO! Hell no!

Yeah I get it. I say do it when you ready! Talk to him when you feel like it's best for you. Your still healing.

And that's why I don't wanna be no where near him. Out of sight out of mind.