Chapter 14

Dad? I called out opening my door. "Daddy?"

Yeah Bae Bae I'm down here! He muffled. I went downstairs and into his apartment and he was drunk as hell. I sat the plate of food I had for him on his table.

I'm back dad!

How was your trip? He asked turning to face me. I was shocked at his appearance. He looked like he got beat up real bad.

Dad what happened you okay?

Yeah I'm good, I just got into a lil trouble that's all.

A lil? Dad who did this to you?

Don't worry your pretty lil head about it BaeBae! I'm alright yo daddy can take a beating!

Clearly but dad...

No buts baby girl how's your trip?

It was ok, we had fun! Are you sure your okay?

I'm fine. I got some ice packs and some liquor I'm alright!

Well I brought you some food down I cooked in case you hungry.

Thank you!

You welcome dad please let me know if you need anything daddy!

I do need $4,500 within 2 weeks....

Dad what you need that kinda money for?

Because I owe somebody cause I did something stupid and I owed them a lot of money. I only got 2 weeks.

Is that who beat you up?

Yeah...

Dad why you didn't say nun about this before.

I know you be having a lot on your plate and I know you probably think I'm just an old drunk but...

But nothing I could of did something for you....look I'll see what I can do!

Ight thanks Bae Bae!

You welcome dad. I kissed his forehead and took a deep breath before going back upstairs. My dad was getting into all types of shit now. I never knew drinking could lead to so many problems.

I closed and locked my doors back and went and sat on my couch. I turned the tv on and grabbed a glass of wine. I just realized I was not getting no more dick. Yeah I fucked up!

_________________
I woke up in the middle of the night horny as hell. I grabbed my vibrator and as hard as I came it wasn't nothing like the real thing. I wanted to call him but I know he probably not even gone answer. I caught the air in frustration and turned my ass over and screamed into the pillow.

Let me just take my ass back to sleep.
But that didn't work I tossed and turned and tossed and turned for the rest of the night. I watched the sun come up and than I got tired again but by than my alarm was going off. I hit the stop button and got up.

I went to go start the shower and go downstairs and start my coffee. I went back upstairs brushed my teeth washed my face and got in the shower.

I got out and dried off and I couldn't think of what I wanted to wear today. I was a social worker for troubled youth kids and teenagers. I also bought a huge apartment building where I had in took teen moms with no help. I help them learn responsibilities like paying their rent, utilities, groceries, working and so much more. I even offered a day care in the unit as well so they didn't have trouble finding any. All most all of my funding came through the state because I was a social worker. So they paid me a lot of money. I made sure the girls was very take care of and all my troubled teens. I done helped so many stay out the streets and not go back to jail. I loved making a difference in peoples lives. I wished I had help for me when I was their ages and that's why I love my like of work even more.