Chapter 27

"So you go out of town last minute without saying anything than you don't text back or answer the phone in 2 days, who you with your baby mama?!"
I texted to Murda. I can't believe it's been 2 days and I still haven't heard from him. What the fuckin airplane swallowed his ass up?!

See this is why I don't fuckin do relationships. I should bash his fuckin head in next time I see him. I will fuckin ruin his fuckin life.!!!

You know what let me just chill and relax cause maybe he just super, super busy! Nah cause fuck that it takes two second to send a text bitch didn't even tell me he made it there. Yeah okayyyyyyy!

I see what type of time we on. He probably there for that girl birth of her baby! Stupid ass dumb ass nigga!

Owe who made you mad? Gina asked coming into my kitchen.

I miss my man! I whined trying not to cry.

He still ain't call you?

No and I'm getting fuckin mad! Dumb ass nigga. Gina I swear to God let me find out that bitch moving weird doing any fuck shit I swear to god I will cut how balls off and hand them to his ass.

Oh my god what is wrong with you? Yo mood swings is crazy.

I'm aggravated, I'm horny..

Bitch you sound pregnant! You pregnant Destiny?

Bitch no I'm on my period now!

Mmm that don't always mean shit.!

Yes the fuck it do hoe!

Well he need to hurry the fuck back and lay yo ass out cause that nasty ass attitude you got, gotta go!

Leave me alone who asked you?!

Destiny take a sip of wine and relax he probably really is busy or something.

No I can feel it, it's some fuck shit I just know it is. If he don't call me by the end of today I swear to God it's over.

You gone break up with him over.....

Being fuckin weird! If you got a bitch or something out there just say that.

I highly doubt he does.!

How would you know....? Niggas live double lives all the time and he not answering or texting me back is crazy as hell!

What if something happened?

Than I'll apologize but I don't think it did and he is up to no good.

I think you should relax, come on let's go out and do some baby shopping or something.

I thought you wanted to wait til you found out the gender.

I do but we can buy like neutral stuff.

Okay!

And I'm taking your phone! Over there cursing that man out like you crazy! She laughed taking my phone and putting it in her purse. I rolled my eyes and washed my hands after throwing my trash in the garbage.

I slipped my shoes on and grabbed my purse. We walked to her car and I got in the passenger seat. I was sleepy as hell. I was bouta take a quick lil
Nap on this ride to whatever store she wanted to go to. I hated being on my period all I wanted to do was sleep and eat. I would of thought I was pregnant to since it's a little late but I'm really sure it's not a bitch just wasn't getting no dick in over two years Nigga knocked my cycle back.

I woke up and we was at bye bye baby. She turned the music down and answered the phone for her fianceeee! My sister was bouta be a whole wife! That's so fire to me. I got out the car before her and grabbed a cart. I took some wipes out my purse and cleaned the cart off.

Hi beautiful! The guy said coming up to me. He was getting out of a 2020 Challenger. "I looked up and seen you and just had to speak.!"

Hi! I said with half a smile to not be rude.

She got a boyfriend! Gina yelled loudly getting out her car.

I know! (He laughed) you Destiny right? He asked making sure which scared me a bit cause Nigga who is you.!

No I'm Gina! I said with a straight face which made him laugh.

I recognize you from that day you was at the trap. I don't mean no harm! You Murda girl right?! He laughed. I do not remember seeing this nigga but than again I was only focused on Lola punk ass. "I'm Tone me and Murda go way back he my right hand!"

Oh okay...nice to meet you. I gotta go! I said with half a smile. Like okay Nigga get the fuck out my face.

I just had to speak and tell you, your really beautiful! And if you not to busy sometime maybe we can catch a drink or something I can keep you occupied while he OT for a while!

Thanks but no thanks! I don't think that Murda would like that at all. And I'm not interested.!

Well I'm case you change your mind here's my number! He smirked. He gave me a small piece of paper and died to touch my hand. Soon as he walked away I dropped that bitch on the ground.

I just feel like Mr. Tone there gone find out real soon on why they call Murda, Murda! Gina said shaking her head.

I got a funny feeling now!

What you mean?

Why would he say "While he OT for a while!" He didn't say he would be gone for a long time, just a few days. I don't know maybe I'm just thinking to much into it.

Could be but just keep that in mind.!
We walked around the store looking at everything. We didn't find much gender neutral stuff but she did end up making a registry and I made note of everything I was going to get her. I just couldn't right now cause she was here with me. We found a few things and I got her some stuff. I was about to have my first God baby I was so excited.