Chapter 108

She did what?! Gina asked livid pacing back and fourth. She was so pissed off. "I can't wait to see that bitch cause clearly I ain't knock enough sense in her ass when I knocked her head between the EKG machine and the hospital bed!"

Man fuck all that I got two thick blankets in my truck right now! Nakala said popping a fruit roll up in her mouth. "I love me a good ole blanket party!"

No listen y'all she forged his signature on that birth certificate the bitch is going to jail! We might not get our lick back today but that's why I love tomorrow!

__________________
MURDER P.O.V.

Okay so the last lawyer you just had she told the judge your not signing the papers what so ever and the judge ordered a warrant.

But I thought I had til Monday?

You did but she made it very and I mean very clear that you wasn't gonna sign at all.

But why am I signing papers to give away my money to and for a child that there is no established paternity for.

That was my whole thing. I requested that the documentation be submitted into court that you wasn't there the day she gave birth because you was with your wife so you couldn't possibly had signed the birth certificate. Now I'm just waiting for the approval for that.

How long will that take?

I don't know it's all up to the DA but what I do know is that no matter how long we have to wait your not signing those papers. That'll just imply that you are the child's father. Once I get the approval to submit the paperwork saying you wasn't there than I can request for a DNA test.

Ight! Man thanks!

I got you, you know ima get you out of this. Than we gonna turn around and sue her for pain and suffering, deformation of character, and being a thief.

My wife mentioned something about pressing charges on her....

Yeah we can do that to but is that something you wanna do? Her lawyer will intent to bring up the fact that you two had an affair.

I don't care it's either that or ima kill her and I have completely no problem at all with the second option.

I know you don't! But we can get her on forgery, possession of stolen property, deformation of character, identity theft and grand larceny!

All that?

You know I'm good for it!

I know Justin just get me the hell out of here!

You will be soon kid! I'll give your wife a call and let her know what's going on. She put money on your books did you get it?

Yeah I ain't worried bout that though.

You shouldn't she was here at 6am! You have a great one on your team.

I know I ain't never gone let up off that one.

Let me get out of here and call her you get in touch with me if you need anything else and once I get the approval for everything I'll be back to let you know.

Ight! I slapped him up and he got up to leave. I hated being in jail this shit was for the birds. I went to my cell and niggas was in my shit. Lord why I gotta kill somebody in here. I do enough of this on the streets.

I leaned against the wall looking at this Nigga while he goin through my shit.
"You find what you looking for?!" I asked coming into my room all the way.

Oh ma bad boss I ain't know this was yours! He said shocked and scared. He was not expecting me to be there. He had two pops some chips and a honey bun of mine in his pockets. Niggas know who I am and what I'm about they gave me they extra blankets and food. I ain't have to want for shit in here.

Yoooo Mezzy come here! I yelled down the hall.  Mezzy was somebody who worked for me on the outside. I had a couple of my niggas in here.

What's up boss? He asked coming down the hall! I stepped out of my cell and leaned back on the wall.

Run that Nigga for me in yo cell!

Ight! Let's go Nigga! He yelled grabbing dude. He pulled him out my cell and I followed behind them down to Mezzy cell. I leaned back on the wall and soon as they stepped foot in the room Mezzy started beating the fuck out his ass. He was drenched in blood!

You can have that shit out his pockets! I said as he was done. I went back to my cell and laid down.

I need to get the fuck out of here!