Chapter 51

I woke up to the light from outside shinning through the windows. Murda was still laying beside me sleeping knocked out. I looked over at the time and it was 8am. I felt like it was still to early to even get up. All I wanted to do today was completely stay in this bed in warmth under my man. I turned my back to him and he felt me move so he turned and wrapped his arms around me pulling me back closer to him.
His hard erection poked me. Since he came home we was always fuckin. I wasn't complaining at all cause I missed it just as much as I missed him. This baby came from that fresh out of jail nut I already know it did.
I never felt so at peace with my self and felt so much love. I brought his hands up to my lips and kissed them. He gripped me a little tighter. I loved when he did that. I know he could feel the love to.

His phone started ringing so loud waking him up out his sleep. He jumped back a bit frowning in aggravation. He grabbed his phone looking at it and it said "mama love ❤️"

What's up ma?! He said answering getting up. I could hear her yelling through the phone. "Ma it's 8am, don't start no shit!" He said angrily. "You so busy laid up with that girl you neglecting your responsibilities!" She yelled through the phone. "Ma it's 8 in the morning you pissing me the fuck off talking about some fuckin responsibilities I don't got shit to do til later. I told you I'll be there later in to help you and shit m. And she ain't that girl she my fiancé I ain't gone tell you again to put some respect on her fuckin name and if you can't do that than stop calling me!" He yelled into the phone. His once peaceful mood was just flipped upside down so quick. He hung up his phone and put it on vibrate before huffing his breath and laying back down.

You okay? I asked as I laid back next to him facing him.

Hell naw I'm tired as hell. She been pissing me more and more lately. Her ass need another fuckin year and a half vacation!

You know bae moms just be wanting what's best for their sons!

And I understand that but you can't know what's best for me when I know what's best for me at some point you have to let your grown ass child continue to grow up and make they own choices. Saying someone isn't good for someone because they met in a club don't mean shit! She don't know you and she's not bouta keep disrespecting you. I've cut her ass off for way less shit than this before she better act like she know.

Thank you for standing up for me baby it means a lot. Hopefully she'll come around if she gets to know me.

You bouta be my wife and the mother to my child she ain't got no choice but to come around and if not that's on her missing out on our life and our child.

Don't let it get you so worked up. Once she sees this beautiful baby she'll come around.

I guess.

You want breakfast or you wanna go back to sleep.

Shit you can cook I'm up now she pissed me off I can't even go back to sleep.

Like I said she just wants the best for you! I leaned in and kissed his lips. His mood didn't change. I got up and grabbed my house coat putting it over my naked body. I slipped on my house shoes and went downstairs to the kitchen. A Chanel box with a light pink bow sat on the island. Jaxn came home late last night and I was already sleep. I couldn't open the box fast enough. The most prettiest bubble gum pink and nude color tote bag laid in the box. A card inside that read "I love you baby!"

You like it? Murder asked me kissing my cheek from behind me.

I love it baby thank you! I smiled so hard hugging my purse.

I noticed you been a lil emotional lately just wanted to get you a lil something something to make you smile.

What part of Heaven you came from? I smiled hugging his waist.

Girl I came from the hottest part of hell! He laughed kissing me.

Shut up stupid! I laughed. "Thank you I do love it baby!"

You welcome! He smiled. I placed my bag back into the box but it felt kinda heavy. I opened it and he smiled before walking back to the coffee maker.
I was excited at the 5 stacks of 10K that sat in my purse.

You didn't have to!

I know! I just wanna see you smile. He said before walking away. I know I keep comparing Jaxn to my ex Zay but I never thought I'd be in a happy relationship like I was with him again. Zay made sure I was beyond good and made me so happy and I felt so loved. But with Jaxn it's like everything is 10x better. Having a man who don't play about you is top tier. Having a man who puts you first in all aspects is top tier. Having a man who shows you he loves you he loves you more than he tells you literally makes my heart melts. I always just wanted to feel loved so bad my whole entire life. I didn't get it from my mom and my dad never really showed it.....so finally finding someone who shows me everything I never had was like a breath of fresh air. I never wanted to lose this!
This family that I'm creating is so much more important than the one I came from.

I started breakfast and I got sick. The smell of the pancake batter and raw bacon hurted my stomach. I pushed through my sickness after running to the bathroom to gag my brains out a million times. I finished. I made our plates and took his upstairs to him. He was actually sleeping again. I left his food next to him with a mimosa and let him sleep. I went back downstairs and cleaned up and ate some my food. I got so full fast now! I put the rest of my food in the microwave and my phone dinged. It was a warning signal. A storm was coming in. That actually kinda made me happy! You know what that means! Stay in bed all day!

Baby I'll be back this fuckin lady bouta drive me fuckin crazy! Murder said coming down the stairs.

Who your mom?

Yes! Pissing me the fuck off.

It's about to be a storm....

I know ima just go over there fix this shit for her and I'll be back. Ima stay in the house with you all day.

You promise?

Yes I promise! I'll be right back!

I really don't wanna be stormed in by myself Jaxn!

I know baby I'll be right back!

Okay!  He grabbed his keys and headed out the door. I heard his car start up and in seconds he was down the driveway.

I sat on the couch and turned the tv on snuggling up with my blanket.