Chapter 99

LEIRA P.O.V.

After making myself cum over and over and over again looking at the cameras I put around the house. Watching how he fucks Destiny and how his body moves. I desperately wanted more. I got up and wondered around the house naked. Cous and the baby was gone and he wasn't here. I made my way up to their bedroom and I can smell his strong scent.

I picked up his shirt off the floor and it smelt so good. I laid in his bed on his pillows. And all I could do is picture us together. I started touching myself holding his shirt and smelling his scent was like having him all over me. I grabbed her toy off the night stand and started fucking myself. I screamed his name out as I was cumming.

I got up and wondered around the room trying on Destinys clothes. I looked so much better than her and in her clothes.

I heard the door open and it was him. He was taken back once he seen me. "Des said I can borrow some of her things!" I said taking the pants off and my shirt.

Oh can you hurry up I gotta shower. He said placing his dead phone on the charger before going into the bathroom. I was completely naked and here was my chance! Once a cheater always a cheater!

I heard the shower water running! I opened the  bathroom door and slid into the shower behind him.

Hi baby! He smiled.

I kissed his back exactly how I seen Destiny do and I rubbed my hands down to his dick. It was so big and thick. He let me stroke it getting him hard while I kissed his back.

Des bae stop, you love to tease me in the shower he laughed. He turned around and I dropped down to my knees. He jumped back almost falling.

What the fuck is wrong with you bitch get the fuck out of here! He yelled scared.

I see the way you look at me! I know you wanna try this pussy. I can promise you it's better than Destinys.! I placed his dick in my mouth and started sucking it slowly. He was resisting so hard. He hit the water turning it off grabbing his towel away from me and running out the bathroom damn near falling.

Hell naw! He yelled!!!

I got out the shower why must he play hard to get. "Murda!" I yelled out! "Murda!" "Look Destiny isn't home we can finally have our alone time. I know you want me just as bad as I want you!" I smiled as he put his clothes on. I pushed him on the couch climbing on top of him. I grabbed his hard dick trying to put it in me as he tried to get me off of him. I stuck it in my pussy and I almost melted from how hard it was. He threw me off of him pulling his draws up and fixing his sweats.

Murda! Gina cried bussing in the front door. She had a face full of tears and couldn't breathe. "What the fuck is this?!" She screamed so loudly. I got up from the couch grabbing his towel.

Gina I swear to god it's not what it looks like I swear! He pled to her.

Than what the fuck is it than Murda? My BestFriend is missing your baby is in the hospital and you fuckin her cousin!!! She screamed loudly.

Sis I swear to god I didn't fuck here I swear on my son I didnt!t what you mean She missing and my baby in the hospital?

The police said two ladies found Cameron dieing in the car from heat exhaustion and Destiny is literally no where to be found! I been trying to call you everybody has!

My phone is dead! He rushed to put his hoodie on and than ran upstairs to get his phone and keys.

Bitch ima kill you, I knew yo sass wasn't no good!

Bitch please you gone kill who Gina? If it wasn't for you I would be fuckin him right now!

Get yo shit and get out my sister house!

I don't gotta do Shìt I been here longer than 30 days she has to properly evict me! I laughed folding my arms.

Yeah ight just wait until I find her and I promise you it's over with.

You mad cause I wanted to fuck her husband! He would of went for it if yo ass wouldn't of came in here.

No he wouldn't of, you a easy ass bitch! She swung at me and hit me in my face. Before I could try and hit her back Murder grabbed her pushing her out the door. "Bitch ima kill you!" She yelled crying.

Whatever. I got to feel his dick and inside of me for a second BITCH I WIN!!!!!