Chapter 39

Keep your eyes closed! Murda laughed as he led me. He had his hands over my eyes and I didn't know what I was walking into. He had just stopped me at the door downstairs and took my stuff off for me and told me to close my eyes.

Bae whats going on? I laughed taking baby steps.

You'll see just hold on a second! He said nervously.
"Okay open!" He smiled. I opened my eyes and I was in total shock. He transformed my bedroom into a love palace. It was red lights every where, roses and candles lit every where. I love you balloons all over the place. A huge teddy bear that held Gift bags from Chanel, Cartier, and YSL sat on the bed with 3 dozen roses with $100 dollar bills wrapped around all of them. A path of candles and roses led to the bathroom where a huge candle lit rose petal bubble bath waited for me with champagne and chocolate covered strawberries as soft music played. I started to cry cause this was so beautiful. I never had this happened for me before.

Baeee! I wiped my tears and he smiled.

You like it?

I love it! Thank you baby!

You welcome! He helped me undress and led me to the bathroom. The water was nice and hot just how I liked it with the Jacuzzi jets on. He undressed and got in with me. I pinned my hair up and straddled him wrapping my arms around his neck.

Your the best fiancée I can't imagine doing this with someone other than you!

You deserve the world! I know you been stressed out a lot I just wanna help you get back to your old self again. Daddy gone take good care of you! He smiled. I rubbed the back of his head and kissed him, I was cheesing so hard. He gave me a glass of champagne and I felt like we needed to toast to this moment.

Here's to new beginnings and us as the future Mr and Mrs Wilson! I took a sip of my champagne and it was so good. I needed that. I grabbed a strawberry biting it and than kissing him.

This man couldn't keep his hands to his self at all! He massaged my body with oil after we got out the tub than he massaged my insides with his dick. I felt like my world was finally coming to be at peace and I was okay for once....more than okay!

I fell asleep in his arms after we finished. By the time we was done the sun had went down. I was tired and I slept so good next to my man. It felt amazing not to be on edge and carrying a gun in my own home.

It's safe to say I found my soulmate!

Love No OneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara