Chapter 93

LEIRA P.O.V.

I walked out the bathroom and I could hear my cousin going off on her man. I can't believe Destiny out of all people pulled the most gangster of the gangsterest hoodest biggest drug lord there was out here. I was about to see if everything was okay cause I heard he put his hands on females. I came up the stairs and the bedroom door was open. He was fuckin the shit out of her and I mean giving her dick dick!
I wish I had a man that fucked me that good like that. I can just imagine how it felt to fuck him.

He was so fuckin fine, my pussy just throbbed to feel him inside of me. She moaned out in pleasure and he talked her through her nuts. His voice was so strong and firm I thought he was talking to me. He had her literally squirting so hard. They finished and I walked back downstairs quietly.

I couldn't control myself. Watching them was like real life porn. I seen them fuckin on the table the other day and he just don't give a fuck. I want a Nigga like that!

I pictured him coming into my room while I'm
Laying here playing with my pussy! I massaged my breast and my nipples while moving my hands down my body until I got to my pussy.

I pictured him standing at the door licking his lips as my fingers slid in and out my pussy as he watched me.

I pictured him telling me to come to him as he stood at the edge of the bed with his big ass dick hard. I put it in my mouth and started sucking it. I deep throat him as he smacked my ass and played with my pussy. I let him fuck my mouth over and over again. His big dick making me choke on it. He than flipped me over sliding in me gripping my hips and fucking me. Me screaming his name was like music to his ears.

I was making myself cum so hard I forgot he wasn't even really fuckin me. I wanted some of him. I love the way he fucked her. Total dominance and with love.

My phone started ringing taking me out my daze. "Hello!" I answered.

Baby please come home!

Nigga fuck you I told you it's over you bitch ass Nigga!

But Le come on I love you baby! You cheated on me and I'm still tryna make the shit work I loved you.

And I told you I don't love yo ass Dante. You a broke bum ass Nigga! Go kill yourself! I said annoyed before hanging up.

Nigga so clingy go get some money! Broke ass! He made me so mad I threw my phone to the side. He couldn't of thought I wanted to be with him any more. I need a Nigga with some money and he ain't got nun for me.

I put on my clothes and went into the kitchen. Des came in smiling from ear to ear he definitely put that shit on her made her change her whole everything.

You in a good mood! I laughed.

Kinda! She giggled.

Mr man came home and put that thang on you huh! I giggled.

You heard that, sorry I thought you was sleep!

Getting fucked like that I'm surprised the neighbors ain't wake up.

I promise I'll be more quieter! She laughed grabbing his food from the microwave.

It's cool, it's good to see you happy and smiling cous! I smiled.

Thank you I appreciate it, it feels good to be loved the way that he loves me! I just feel like I'd never get that from anybody else in this world. Like you know when you found your soulmate.

I can't wait to find mine! I thought that Nigga would of been it but clearly not. He cheated and tried to kill me.

Look, there's somebody for everybody just gotta find your person! She smiled before going  upstairs.

OR TAKE SOMEBODY ELSE'S PERSON!