Chapter 116

My mind, body, and sleeping schedule all was not on the same page. I was extremely exhausted and uncomfortable. And these last two days Cam had been extremely fussy and up all types of times of the night. This nigga acted like he didn't hear Shìt!

I rather go back to my house but I am so tired of the back and fourth. Plus it'll be snowing a lot soon. I really don't wanna go back to my house cause I'm scared I'll go in labor early. I just felt extremely overwhelmed honestly.

Des can we talk? Murder asked coming into my closet. I looked up at him with frustration we haven't spoken to each other since yesterday when I went off. I was so mad I missed my appointment for the twins gender.

I know I disappointed you and I'm not sure how I can fix things between us...

I wanna break up! I blurted out. My words flew out my mouth like word vomit. Crazy thing is, I felt a 1,000 lbs lighter, like weight was lifted off my shoulders.

Destiny! Baby come on, we worked to hard to get here come on. I know what I did was wrong and I'm so sorry with all my heart please don't do this to me.

Jaxn it's always, you, you, you, you! What about us! What about me? What about cam? What about the twins?!

Y'all all I think about. I don't wanna raise my children in two different house holds.! I'm in love with you and our children I never in my life ever thought I'd be here married and have kids this shit is new as fuck to me.

You don't wanna raise your kids in two different house holds but your okay with fathering a child with someone else?

HELL NO! How did you get that from that Destiny?

You just said you don't wanna raise your children in two different homes. Is that not your son?

That's not what I ment?

Is that not your son?

Dude...

IS THAT NOT YOUR FUCKIN SON?!

YES!!!!!! OKAY! IS THAT WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANNA HEAR? IM TIRED OF GOING BACK AND FUCKIN FOURTH WITH YOU ABOUT THIS FUCKIN BULLSHIT, YES THATS MY FUCKIN SON AND IM GOING TO LOVE HIM REGARDLESS OF THE FACT HOW THE FUCK HE GOT HERE AND WHO THE FUCK IS BUM ASS FUCKIN MOTHER IS! I CANT TAKE THAT SHIT THE FUCK AWAY , I CANT CHANGE THE FUCKIN OUTCOME THAT HE IS MY CHILD! I SAID IM FUCKIN SORRY, YOU HATE ME I GET IT BUT IMA LOVE CAMERON, JAXN, AND MY FUCKIN TWINS ALL THE SAME. YOU EITHER GONE FUCK WITH IT OR YOU NOT BUT THJA SHIT HERE IM NOT DOING THIS SHIT WITH YOU NO MORE SO IF YOU WANNA LEAVE THAN FUCKIN LEAVE. CAUSE ONE THING FOR SURE TWO THINGS FOR CERTAIN I LOVE YO STANKIN DRAWS DOWN TO THE SHIT THAT COMES OUT YO ASS BUT ONE THING IM NOT GONE BE IS LABLED AS A DEAD BEAT FATHER TO NUN MY KIDS SO GO HEAD WALK OUT ON ME I CAN TAKE IT , I GET IT I REALLY DO IM SORRY FOR HURTING YOU IM SORRY FOR RUINING WHAT WE HAD, OUR MARRIAGE, OUR FRIENDSHIP, OUR FAMILY, BUT IM NOT GONNA BE SORRY FOR TAKING CARE OF MY FUCKIN CHILD!

Than have that same energy with all of them! I ain't asking you to not take care of him but being with a man who cheated on me is one thing, being with a man who fathered a baby on me is a whole nother. I thought I could look pass this I really thought I could but I can't. And this whole situation made me realize I deserve so much better, I deserve so much more! I deserve a man that knows my worth, and value me before he does stupid things....

So what the fuck you saying you don't love me no more?

No.....NO Jaxn I don't! I've fallen out of love with you and fallen in love with myself! He looked like I just ripped his heart out of his chest. His eyes glossed up as each word I said pierced him as if it was bullets going threw his skin.

This is it huh? It ain't nun I can do to fix this? Fix us? This is it?

Me and Cam will be moving back home! You can come get and see him whenever you want. I'll have Ka come get the rest of my things later. Bye Jaxn! I grabbed the bag I had and was about to walk out. I took my wedding ring off and sat it on the jewelry stand he leaned on.

You take this off, don't ever expect to get it back! He said sniffling. I could tell he was crying. He picked the ring up looking at it.

I didn't plan on it! I said without turning around. I walked out the closet and and picked my baby up off the bed. I grabbed his bag as well and I made my way out the room and out the house. I buckled him in and put the bags in the back seat.

FUCKKKKK! I screamed through my tears hitting the steering wheel.