Chapter 4

Hi! I smiled shyly hugging Murder as he walked through my doors.

What's up shawty! He smiled hugging me back.
This was the second night in a row he came over. The second time was just as promising as the first at his house now this the third link. I could get use to this every night.

I led him up to my room. I only had some silk shorts on with no bra and the matching top. He kicked his shoes off and took his hoodie off laying it on the bench at the end of the bed.

Ima go to the bathroom! He said walking over there. He closed the door behind him and my coochie was already throbbing like relax he just walked through the door!
He came out with his pants unbuckled a bit and his shirt off. "Come here!" He said making me blush. This man voice was so deep and I mean deep it always put me in a trans. I crawled over to him and His dick was budging through his jeans. "You was suppose to be naked!" He said sternly.

Yeah but I couldn't answer the door like that! I giggled. I sat up on my knees.

You ain't at the door no more is you? I shook my head no and he helped me stand up on the bed and watched me get naked in front of him. He helped me down to the floor and put me on my knees. He unbuckled his jeans all the way and dick just fell out. I was about to suck this man dick so good he gone forget I had pussy to offer him.
I had to show out and show him my mama made a hoe!

Owee fuck baby hold on you gone make me buss! He stepped back and I stuck my tongue out. He rubbed the head of his dick on my tongue giving me a taste. He pulled me up by my neck kissing me. "You so fuckin nasty I love that shit!" He mumbled against my lips as we kissed and I stroked his dick. He bent me over the bed and slid his dick in me. He was so fuckin tall his body toward over mine. I loved that the most. He grabbed my hair pulling it back putting his other hand on my lower back making me arch even more. He was killing my shit. I looked up at him and he kissed me. He grabbed my rose vibrator putting it on my clit and my legs buckled. I was cumming so hard.

Don't run from me Destiny! He was digging deeper as I gripped my sheets. I could feel the wetness dripping all down my legs. "You so fuckin sexy!" He moaned in my neck kissing it. He pulled out slowly and I layed back on the bed he started eating my pussy and teasing me with my vibrator. I grabbed him by his head and pushed his face deeper in my pussy. He licked me clean! he was so nasty he ate my ass. He put the rose on my clit while he ate my ass.

Daddy! I moaned louder each time it left my mouth. That shit only made him go harder. I came so hard I couldn't stop shaking. He slid his dick back in me slowly while we kissed.

You gone cum again for daddy, baby!

Yesssss!!!!

Cum on this dick than! With yo sexy ass, this my pussy, can't nobody have this but me! Can I have you to myself? He moaned in my ear fuckin me. He was so deep in me and feeling so good I was saying "YES!" To everything. "You cummin ain't you! Tell me you cummin!"

I'm....I'm....I'm cummin daddy!

Owee where you cummin at?

On yo dick! I'm cummin on yo dick daddy!

Mmm good girl! He finished fucking me and I was completely drained. He got off me and layed beside me. He laughed and pulled me into his embrace and wrapped his arms around me. I just know he was about to let me rest for all of 1 hour maybe before he was fuckin me out my sleep again.