Chapter 73

I sat reading aloud to myself well really to my baby and rubbing my stomach. The mommy groups I been reading in said it was really helpful to their child in the womb. I know there is no such thing as a perfect mom but I was so worried about becoming one.

I got up to go grab something to snack on. Late nights is when I got extra hungry. I'm glad I was almost out my everything makes me sick phase. Honestly now I just throw up than go back to eating like nothing ever happened.

Knocking on my front door started banging so hard. "Who is it?" I yelled walking to the door. "Who is it?!" I yelled again but they didn't answer me. I opened the door and it was Murder. I rolled my eyes and went to close the door back.

Destiny can we please talk!

It ain't nun to talk about!

Yes there is a whole lot to talk about for starters what the fuck I did and secondly you filing for divorce.

You cheated I filed for divorce end of chat.

I ain't trying to justify what I was doing it was a kiss.

You think I'm stupid Jaxn? That was more than just a kiss that girl was in your lap no panties on and her tongue was down your throat yall was fuckin!

No the fuck we didn't dude. I didn't fuck that girl. She kissed me I fell for it and kissed her back. It wasn't my intentions on doing something like that. I love you baby you know I love you and I wouldn't do anything that's gone hurt you!

Answer me this

What?

When you wasn't coming home all those nights was you with her?

What? Des no I wasn't baby!

Why are you lying to me Jaxn your already caught!

I wasn't I was handling business bae!

With her? Your business was with her?
I already talked to her and she told me everything! (I lied.) "how you was spending the night with her and how y'all was fuckin at the hospital!"

I fucked her at the hospital one time and I was at her house a few times.

The fact that I just lied and said I talked to her for you to tell me the truth and you really did fuck her is fuckin insane to me that you would lie to me in my fuckin face JAXN!

Look I'm not use to being with one female or anything like that. I always fucked multiple girls. And from the deepest part of my heart I'm fuckin sorry that I did this to you. I'm
Fuckin sorry that I hurt you and I shouldn't of led you on thinking I was ready and going to be super committed and faithful I was wrong. But I'm telling the truth when I say I'm sorry it won't happen again and I love you Destiny. You know I can't live with out you baby.

You can't live without me? You love me? Jaxn if you wasn't ready than you shouldn't of asked me to marry you! You should of never even came back here when you got out of jail. I was doing just fine before I even fuckin met you. Now I'm married to you having a baby and getting cheated on this is not what the fuck I signed up for. I don't regret my son but I regret you and you need to leave my house right now because you are stressing me the fuck out and I don't wanna hurt my baby!

Destiny please...

Jaxn leave!!!! I yelled at him through my tears and contractions. This was the first time I cried over him in days and this was the first time he's even came to try and talk to me. "LEAVE!" I screamed pushing him to the door.

I know you mad right now and hurting all I'm asking you to do is just think about all of this once your in a clear state of mind. I probably don't deserve your forgiveness knowing we just got married and I deserve for you to divorce me. But you know I love you with all my heart and I'm sorry!

Sorry don't always fix things Jaxn leave!
He nodded his head and left out the door. I really really really never wanted to see him again. I broke down crying through my pain. I felt like my heart was crushed like he literally ripped my heart out than ripped it in half. I cried so hard I made myself sick.