Chapter 94

MURDER P.O.V.

I walked in the house and I felt sick as fuck. I needed to eat something. I done gained 5lbs behind my baby cooking.

Damn baby when you get these, these sexy as fuck! I asked smacking her ass and thrusting my dick on her ass. She was bent over head in the fridge. She had these sexy ass blue thongs on that was completely laced in hearts with a diamond heart that stopped right above her ass crack with the matching bra on. Shit made me so horny it was sexy. I unzipped my jeans and I heard giggling. She stood up and I jumped back quick as fuck.

Yoooo I am so fuckin sorry! I zipped my pants up quick as fuck! "I'm sorry I swear to god I thought you was my wife!"

It's definitely okay! Leira giggled. "Can't help ya self if you like what you see!" She giggled.

Nah it ain't even like that I honestly thought you was my wife. DESTINYYYYYYYY! I yelled out.

She's not here, her and the baby went out a lil earlier. She said as she reached over me pressing her tities on my chest biting her lip reaching for an Apple.

Oh, can you just put some clothes on, I don't want this to happen again.

Yeah sorry I just didn't think anybody was gonna be home....I was filming.

Filming?

I have an only fans and I was making a movie....

Oh look once again I'm sorry!

Don't be, you can look or touch any time. She smiled walking away. I was embarrassed as fuck. I ran up the stairs and locked the bedroom door. NOPE! Ain't no fuckinbody bout put me in any position to lose my wife again. HELL NAW!

I got in the shower and washed up. I was staying my ass right in this fuckin room with the door locked.

Bae! Destiny called out at the door. "Baby!" Her voice sounded frustrated. I fell asleep and shit. I got up and opened it. She was soakin wet and holding the baby. "Why the door was locked?!" She asked wiping the water off her face.

Man cause... I closed the door back and she turned the light on going into her closet. I took my baby stuff off of him and laid him on the bed. He was woke and fully alert. Man watching my son grow up was the most amazing feeling ever.

We gotta talk! I said going into her closet she was getting completely naked.

First off why do you do that?

Do what? Get naked around me, it's like boom you naked my dick hard!

Shut up stupid! She laughed pushing past me to tie her hair up.

Dead ass come here!

What?! She giggled as I kissed her lips. "Our son is in our room and woke, I'll fuck you later! Which we need to be a bit quieter, the other night Leira heard us!"

Actually that's what I wanna talk to you about.

What's wrong?

I came in the house and she was bent over head in the fridge on everything baby I swear to god I thought it was you! I smacked her on the ass and was like pressing my dick on her ass. Bae I swear to god it wasn't intentional baby I swear I thought it was you. Only person walking around this muthafucka naked should be you. Cause I damn near was bouta slide in, zipper down an all.

I believe you bae, I'll talk to her. She should definitely have clothes on. Knowing that you live here. I don't like that!

That's why I was in this muthafucka with the door locked I felt like she was trying to come on to me or something!

I'll handle it. Thank you for telling me!

You gone break up with me? I said with puppy dog eyes sticking my lip out.

No stupid! She bussed out laughing. "We communicate and trust over here!" Ain't that what you always tell me.

Yeah but bae I ain't tryna lose you over nothing and I mean nothing!

Jaxn I believe you don't worry! She stood on her toes and kissed me. "I love you!"

I love you to, you bouta cook?

No, it's late so I just grabbed food from Panda Express. Want me to bring you, your plate!?

Yeah can you put yo pussy on it?

Jaxnnnnnn! Why is you so horny?! She laughed.

I don't know, my mama didn't love me as a child!

Your annoying! I'll be back! She laughed.

You want a sister or a brother?! Cause im getting yo mama pregnant tonight! I said falling back on the bed looking at Cam. He just laughed at me. "What's up dada man, mommy had you out in that rain!" I kissed his cheek and picked him up. I sat him in my lap and turned the game on. "Ight son you gone be tall as me so look you gone play basketball or football unless you wanna be a trapper like ya daddy! But that ain't gone happen you gotta be better than me not like me!"