Chapter 37

I sat at my desk looking down at my ring. I was getting married! I was gonna be somebody's wife. I always wanted to be a wife and a mom and create a family I never had!

GoodMorning! Gina sang coming into my office happily. I haven't told her yet about anything...

Your in a good mood! I laughed a bit.

And your in a better one miss missy! She said smiling so hard she could laugh. "Got anything new?"

Noooo! I laughed.

Mmm you sure!?

Why you acting so weird! I laughed a bit.

I'm not I just thought you might of had something to show me or some good news or something...! She smiled hard walking her fingers across my desk like a kid.

Why do I feel like my surprise isn't really a surprise?! I laughed a bit.

CAUSE ITS NOT! She said bursting into laughter making me laugh. I took my hand from under the desk and and she started squealing like a teenage girl. "It's so beautiful!"

How did you know? I laughed.

I seen Murda yesterday morning and in the mist of me giving him a piece of my mind he told me everything like everything that he was in jail and had no way to get in contact with hog or anybody else than that y'all ran into each other in the middle of the night he asked you to marry him and that he was going to ask you to marry him again but with a ring to show you that he not playing than when he got the ring he sent me a picture of it.

So you knew about this!!!!

Kinda! It's so beautiful!

It is, I love it!

How did you go from hating his ass to letting him hit and engaged?! She said laughing.

My dumb ass went to the store in the fuckin snow some how some way I got a flat tire as I'm coming out the store he's pulling up. He like you got a flat let me take you home and at first I wasn't having that but than I gave in and on the ride home we had a conversation about everything.....Gina I cried so hard like I finally felt stress free for once....

That's what you needed to finally tell him how you felt...

I know it is and than one thing led to another and he just asked me and the sex was so different like you know what true love making is Gina it was so powerful and loving....

Your in love! I hope y'all made a love child!

I wouldn't be surprised....he said he never jerked off or anything while he was in jail so you know he was full of nut.

Yeah you definitely pregnant awww stink I can't wait till you crying with the ugly cry with a positive pregnancy test. So I can laugh at you just how you did me. She said smirking and laughing.

Oh that's not funny Gina!

It's gone be! I can't wait! But seriously I'm glad y'all was able to talk and work some things through not saying what he did was right or anything but he definitely has your best interest at heart and I approve of Mr. Jaxn!

That means a lot! I got up and hugged my sister.

I just wanna see you happy again!

Gina two students is coming down to the clinic with stomach aches. Ms Carry said coming into the office.

Okay thank you! She smiled grabbing her bag and walking out. I closed my door back looking at my ring. Was I truly making the right decision.