Chapter 38

I walked in the house and Murda was sitting at the table drinking a bottle of henny. He looked pissed off not a normal pissed off either.

Hi baby!

Hi bae! He said getting up. He placed his cup in the sink and leaned against it.

What's wrong?

Tone ever try to talk to you? He asked his voice sent chills down my spine and I wasn't getting a good feeling now.

Months ago... When you first went out of town. Me and Gina was going into Buy Buy baby and he got out a car and came over to me and said I was beautiful I said thank you I have a boyfriend, he was like you don't remember me I said no he said he was your BestFriend yo right hand man I said okay he was like here's my number in case you need some company or something while Murda gone for a while.

What?

Yeah..

No that last part he said what?

Yeah he was like "here's my number give me a call if you ever wanna chill or need some company cause Murda gone be gone for a while!" And I thought when he said that, that was a lil weird but I just shrugged it off and dropped his number on the ground.

So you turned him down!

Yes! Why?

You never chilled with him or had sex with him?

No, never!

You wouldn't lie to me right?

No Jaxn I wouldn't, Where is this coming from.?

It's a rumor going around saying y'all was fuckin while i was locked up.

Baby I swear I never ever even spoke two words to him before or after that incident. You can even ask Gina!

I believe you baby! He pulled me closer to him. "Is there anything and I mean anything that you can remember from them Nigga that broke in?"

One name was D and he said "tell that nigga Murda D takin over" he had a small face tatt I couldn't really see it but I know it was above his right eye and it was like the letters DAT.

DayTone....

Tone? He did this to me?

After he tried to talk to you how far apart was it that, that shit happened?

It was like a couple days later....like 2 or 3 days!

If you wasn't fuckin him than it would be no reason for him to wanna rob and rape you.

But I wasn't fuckin him!

Which is why he robbed and rapped you cause you wasn't going for that shit. It made him mad. And he did it cause he knew I would be gone saying "he's going to be gone for a while" my trip was only suppose to be for 3 days...I would of been back but he must of knew that I was gone be getting picked up....! Murda was putting two and two together like a muthafucka. His math was mathing. "Unless he didn't know I was gone locked up and know the only way to get to me is to do something crazy to my bitch!"

But y'all suppose to be BestFriends!

Jealousy is a mean thing!

Why would he be jealous of you? I'm sure you put him on and everybody else.

I had this connect, Tone was the middle man....I took him out the equation and it was solely just me and the connect he gotta be pissed about that.

So you think he hid secret animosity towards you?

That's the only thing that makes sense.....I'm not easy to get to....my niggas know how I feel about you and for him to be bragging he fuckin Murda bitch while I just disappeared. Nobody knows I'm back except my brother KC and Chaz.... KC told me he had to check tone for acting like he big meach and about bragging he fucked my bitch.

Now that Tone running his mouth it makes you believe everything that your thinking!

Yup!

So what you gonna do?

That's nothing for your pretty little head to worry about! He smiled evilly.

See I knew you was crazy!

Baby they don't call me Murda for nothing! He smiled biting his lip. He was sexy as fuck. He leaned in and kissed me. "Come on let's get naked! I'm horny!"

You don't get tired?! I laughed.

Girl I ain't have no pussy in 8 months I'm backed up!

Thought you emptied the clip last night! I laughed.

Shit I did I definitely put my baby in you.

I bet you did!

Yup and I'm bouta do it again bend over!

Can I take my shower first! I laughed grabbing my bag and walking away.

For what? That pussy seasoned right now let's go!

Your a fuckin mess! I laughed I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed him the whole time he undoing my bra from the back.
I loved how he just took control but our bodies just connected. I loved having sex with my man and he always made sure I got mine a couple times before he got his.